Dyslexia Testing in Michigan
Have you noticed issues with your child’s reading development? Do you feel like there may be an underlying issue that needs to be addressed? The best thing to do in these situations is to get a professional evaluation. Let an expert pinpoint the root of the issue so you can seek out effective treatment.
CNLD Testing offers a range of professional assessments, including learning disability and dyslexia testing. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
For more information about learning disability testing, ADHD testing or dyslexia testing in Michigan, contact us at (734) 994-9466.
When Do Children Show Signs of Dyslexia?
The signs of dyslexia can show as early as age two or three, but many children will not show noticeable signs until they start actively trying to read. Children may struggle to learn letters, follow sequences, or find the right words to explain something specific. If you’ve noticed any developmental delays with your child, it’s worth talking to a professional about.
Here are some common indicators of dyslexia:
- Delayed Language Developments
- Trouble Learning Nursery Rhymes or Rhyming in General
- Difficulty Remembering Numbers, Letter Names, Color Names, etc.
- Reversing Sounds and Syllables in Words
- Taking a Long Time to Develop New Vocabulary
- Reading Below Age Level
- Issues with Sequences (Not Remembering the Order of Events)
- Troubles with Spelling or Reading out Loud
- Avoiding Reading-Related Activities
- Mispronouncing Words
- Trouble Summarizing Information from a Memory or a Story They’ve Read
If you or your child are facing any of these issues, please reach out to CNLD Testing & Therapy to schedule dyslexia testing in Michigan. You may reach us at (734) 994-9466.
CNLD Can Identify Your Child’s Strengths and Struggles for Personalized Support
Here at CNLD Testing & Therapy, one of our main goals is to celebrate your child’s strengths, not just the weaknesses. These strengths could be the key to dyslexia management or improving the overall quality of life. In addition to dyslexia testing in Michigan, we offer…
- Mental Health Evaluations, Such as Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Learning Disability Testing (Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Auditory Processing Disorder, etc.)
- ADD/ADHD Testing
- FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Autism Diagnosis
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Exams, Including Postpartum Depression Testing
- Educational Advocacy Services and Executive Functions Coaching
- Teletherapy Appointments and Traditional In-Person Therapy
- IQ Testing, Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Special accommodations Available for College Entrance Exams