Dyslexia Testing near Novi MI
Think your child may have dyslexia or another learning disability? The licensed professionals here at CNLD Testing & Therapy offer comprehensive diagnostic services with high accuracy rates. Some testing providers only pinpoint a child’s weaknesses, but we identify the strengths they can use to conquer those struggle points. We want to put you on the fastest path toward a better quality of life.
- Decipher Symptoms and Experiences to Find the True Cause of Your Child’s Struggles
- Get a Professional Diagnosis from a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Learn about Support Options Available to You, Such as Educational Advocacy and Family Counseling
- Discover Other Treatable Conditions That May Impact Your Child’s Quality of Life, Including Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD
- Work with a Friendly Staff of Knowledgeable Specialists
When Does Dyslexia First Appear?
The signs of dyslexia may develop as early as one or two years old, but they are difficult to decipher at that age. Most parents do not notice dyslexia symptoms until their child starts learning the alphabet. Your child may reverse sounds in words, struggle with nursery rhymes, or have trouble learning new words. These symptoms are not definitive indicators of dyslexia, but they can indicate that it’s time to get your child screened.
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers professional dyslexia testing near Novi MI. We specialize in complex cases, so we can identify other underlying issues your child is dealing with. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule a psychological assessment.
Comprehensive Testing and Mental Health Support for Your Family
Dyslexia testing is one of the many services we provide at our judgment-free mental health center. You and your family can enjoy helpful support at every turn with services such as:
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Including Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Testing near Novi MI
- ADD/ADHD Testing
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Substant Abuse Exposure and FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Autism Evaluations
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Postpartum Depression Testing and Support
- Educational Advocacy Services and Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
- Teletherapy Appointments and Traditional In-Person Therapy
- Giftedness Testing, IQ Testing, and Twice Exceptional Testing
- College Entrance Exam Accommodations for People Diagnosed with Dyslexia
To Schedule an Appointment for Dyslexia Testing near Novi MI, Please Call (734) 994-9466
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103