CNLD Testing & Therapy Careers
1. Fully Licensed Psychotherapist
Looking for an experienced, fully licensed psychotherapist to join our growing practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan. At CNLD Testing & Therapy our values are a guide to how we run our company and are integrated into our mission statement. Our first and most important value is respect and caring for others, including our clients and fellow staff members. Our other values include honesty and integrity within our interactions with our clients and fellow staff members in order to perform our work, assessments and therapy in an ethical and respectful manner. Finally, CNLD Testing & Therapy values transparency within all interactions so that our clients and staff members are appropriately informed of what happens within our business and they can trust we are serving their best interests. These values will ensure that everyone working for, or being treated by, CNLD Testing & Therapy feels they belong, are needed and are inspired. We provide a full spectrum of services: neuropsychological evaluations, advocacy, therapy and executive function coaching.
If you are a therapist who is compassionate, has expertise in working with children, adolescents and their families, hardworking, flexible, collaborative, and self-motivated than this would be a great opportunity.
While we are currently providing telehealth sessions due to COVID-19, we are planning to resume in-person service options once it is safe to do so. Therefore, we have a strong preference for a therapist who is local.
- Needs to be fully licensed in the State of Michigan (Psychologist, Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Counselor: LP, LLP, LMSW, LPC)
- Minimum 3 years work experience with direct clinical care
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and clinical documentation skills
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 clinical hours per week
2. Child & Adolescent or Lifespan Neuropsychologist
The Center for Neuropsychology, Learning and Development (CNLD) is seeking a Child & Adolescent or Lifespan Neuropsychologist. CNLD is a vibrant group private practice located in Ann Arbor, MI in close proximity to the University of Michigan. We respect human dignity and diversity within our clients and staff. Details regarding our practice are available on our website at cnld.org. This position is full-time with a competitive salary, continuing education, health benefits, dental reimbursement, retirement package, paid time off and vacation days. Assistance with relocation will be provided, if needed.
The CNLD team is currently comprised of experienced neuropsychologists, psychologists, social workers, counselors, coaches, educational advocate and strong administrative support. We provide a range of assessment and therapy services for children, adolescents and adults. Presenting concerns include neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g., learning disabilities, ADHD, autism), depression, anxiety, mood disorders, neurological concerns and other neurocognitive disorders. The neuropsychologist provides all testing services, data-driven reports, follow-up and recommendations, along with consulting with our educational advocate and clinical therapists on cases. Consultation with community referral sources including fellow healthcare professionals, educational agencies and other institutions is also an important aspect of this position. A comprehensive inventory of assessment materials is available, along with spacious, warm and welcoming offices. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced with neuropsychological assessment, effectively communicate in writing in a timely manner, and show an empathetic and positive approach to their work with both clients and colleagues. We value strong supportive teamwork-therefore, consultation and educational opportunities are available for professional improvement.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology, neuropsychology or school psychology from an APA and/or CPA accredited program.
- APA and/or CPA accredited pre-doctoral internship
- Completion of two-year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology
- Licensed or license-eligible in Michigan
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV, 2 sample/de-identified testing reports and the names of three professional references to Roger E. Lauer, Ph.D. at email@example.com.
**Please submit resume/CV and cover letter discussing your fit for these positions**
CNLD Testing & Therapy Provides:
- Referrals – we currently have a wait-list and an active referral network.
- Office Support
- Billing Services
- An Electronic Medical Record
- Teletherapy Platform
- Opportunities to Consult
- Great practice culture
- Nicely furnished office space with ample on-site parking and close access to the highway