Dyslexia Testing in Metro Detroit
Do you think your child may be dyslexic? Do you personally struggle with reading and writing? You may be in need of dyslexia testing like the comprehensive services we provide at CNLD Testing & Therapy.
- Identify the Root Cause of Academic and Developmental Struggles
- Get a Definitive Diagnosis to Pursue Accommodations at School
- Work with an Experienced Neuropsychologist Who Specializes in Dyslexia Testing and Learning Disorder Evaluations
- Determine If There Are Other Conditions at Play, Such as ADHD or Autism
- Enjoy a Positive Experience from Start to Finish at Our Metro Detroit Psychological Testing Center
Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 if you’d like an appointment for dyslexia testing in Metro Detroit.
Dyslexia Testing Services for Children, Teens, and Adults
Statistics reflecting the prevalence of dyslexia vary by source, but up to 20% of the U.S. population is dyslexic. Improvements in awareness and accessibility to testing may provide more accurate figures in the future.
Many teens and adults do not get tested as a child and struggle to navigate school/work life. The earlier someone gets diagnosed, the easier it is to learn coping strategies.
That’s where we come in. We make dyslexia testing readily available so that you can get the answers you need for your family. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Reach out to (734) 994-9466 if you’d like to learn more about dyslexia testing in Metro Detroit.
Educational Advocacy and Additional Testing Programs
In addition to dyslexia testing, we provide a range of services and support for your family. We can guide you through the next steps of your process and align you with helpful specialists. Our office covers many areas of mental healthcare and psychological testing, including the following:
- Educational Advocacy Services
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Mental Health Evaluations, Including Anxiety and Depression Testing
- ADD/ADHD Testing
- Other Forms of Learning Disability Testing for Dysgraphia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Dyscalculia, etc.
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Infant Mental Health Assessments and
- FAE and FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Autism Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Exams
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Teletherapy Appointments and In-Person Counseling Sessions
- Mental Healthcare for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- IQ Testing and Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Testing
- Special Accommodations for College Entrance Exams