Why Come to Us?
At the Center for Neuropsychology Learning and Development (CNLD), we are best known for our comprehensive neuropsychological assessment services, especially our work with complex cases, helping our clients understand both their strengths and weaknesses so that frustrations can be minimized.
You may not know that we offer a full range of psychotherapy services, using evidenced based practice and interventions, including adult therapy, child & adolescent therapy, and couples & family therapy, in addition to executive function/ADHD coaching, that can be delivered in person or via our HIPPA compliant teletherapy platform.
- Adult Therapy — Working as a collaborative team, you and your therapist will define goals that will help you lead the life that you want to live, creating a roadmap and walking beside you on your journey of hope, change, and self-discovery.
- Child & Adolescent Therapy — Our clinicians will work together to help you and your child develop greater self-awareness and regulation skills in order to face life’s challenges.
- Couples & Family Therapy — Your therapist will help improve communication and problem-solving skills, understand patterns, increase empathy and build the sense that each person is working together in a cohesive manner as part the relationship/family team.
- Executive Function/ADHD Coaching — Your coach can aid with planning and organization, goal setting and implementation, strategic thinking, time management, and memory strategies, among others.
At CNLD offer support for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families dealing with a wide range of challenges, including:
- Life Transitions
- Family Relationships
- Peer Relationships and Social Skills
- Learning Disabilities, including Nonverbal Learning Disorders
As we all grapple with the uncertainty that comes with the current health crisis that is impacting our country, many of us are experiencing elevated levels of stress and may be struggling to cope. Consistent psychotherapeutic treatment is more important now than ever.
We are continuing to take new clients for our psychotherapy and executive function coaching services. Please contact our office for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Our psychotherapeutic services may be covered by your insurance. At CNLD, we work with most Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS and BCN) plans. Please contact our office for more details.