Dyslexia Testing near Plymouth MI
Dyslexia is the most common learning disability in America. If your child struggles with reading and language development, they may have a learning disorder. However, there are many other culprits that may be at play, such as vision problems or anxiety. Our job is to assess the circumstances and decide what the root cause is.
- Identify Your Child’s Unique Strengths and Struggle Points
- Determine If a Learning Disability, Like Dyslexia, Is the Underlying Cause of Scholastic Frustrations
- Determine the Next Steps in Your Journey, Such as School Support, Counseling, and Coping Strategies
- Pursue Special Accommodations with a Definitive Diagnosis on Hand
- Enjoy Positive and Nonjudgmental Support from the Diverse Staff Here at CNLD Testing & Therapy
Contact us at (734) 994-9466 for more information about dyslexia testing near Plymouth MI.
What Causes Dyslexia?
Dyslexia affects parts of the brain that process reading. It may be linked to genetics and typically runs in families. The root cause of dyslexia is still a bit of a mystery, but researchers have found innovative ways to diagnose and treat dyslexia early on.
Our doctorate-level clinical psychologists can evaluate your child’s struggles and strengths to determine if they have dyslexia. We can also recommend specialists in the area to help with steps after diagnosis. Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment for dyslexia testing near Plymouth MI.
One Hour of Educational Advocacy Services Included with Dyslexia Testing
Educational advocacy can help you plan the next steps for your child. You can learn about the academic accommodations available to you and how to arrange for them. CNLD Testing & Therapy has an educational advocate on staff, and we offer one hour of advocacy services with most psychological assessments.
- ADD/ADHD Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Mental Health Evaluations, Including Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Autism Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing near Plymouth MI
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Substance Abuse Exposure Testing
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- IQ Testing
- Child, Teen, Adult, Family, and Couples Therapy
- Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Testing and Support
- Educational Advocacy Services
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Teletherapy and Traditional In-Person Therapy Services
- Special Accommodations for College Entrance Exams
Please Call (734) 994-9466 to Learn More about Dyslexia Testing near Plymouth MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103