As a couple, you deserve the best when it comes to saving or safeguarding your relationship. It is possible to heal from unhealthy communication patterns, disengagement, and even infidelity. With the help of tested and proven marriage counseling strategies, you can…
- Resolve Ongoing Issues in Your Marriage (That Argument You Have over and over Again)
- Learn How to Effectively Communicate with Your Partner
- Express Your Concerns in a Safe, Non-Judgmental Environment
- Find Effective Ways to De-Escalate Disputes While Respecting Your Partner and Yourself
- Work through Your Own Mental Health Struggles with Individual Counseling
- Get Professional Advice from a Highly-Experienced Marriage Counselor near You
At CNLD Testing & Therapy we utilize evidenced informed interventions and lean heavily on the work of John Gottman. We work with both traditional and nontraditional couples, so you can feel comfortable at our marriage counseling center. Give us a call at (734) 994-9466 to schedule your marriage counseling appointment.
Is Marriage Counseling Right for My Relationship?
Has your relationship hit a rough patch? Do you find that you and your partner are more irritable and have difficulty navigating challenging conversations? Have either of you been considering divorce? Do you and your partner have a shared goal to save your relationship?
These are all indicators that you and your partner could benefit from marriage counseling. During this process, you can learn communication tools, problem solving tactics, and personalized solutions for your relationship struggles. Marriage counseling focuses on finding the root cause of marital problems, then implementing tools that can resolve those matters well into the future. In other words, you’ll learn how to bring closure to past disputes, how to prevent future arguments, and how to resolve discussions in a healthy, productive manner.
Please be aware that the State of Michigan has determined that couples/marriage therapy is not medically necessary. Therefore, this service is not billable to insurance.