Have you experienced a traumatic incident, such as a serious accident, a near-death experience, seeing someone killed or seriously injured, or surviving abuse/assault? Are you having flashbacks or distressing memories of the event? Are you struggling to sleep or experiencing blackouts from the trauma? If so, you do not have to face these struggles alone.
Trauma therapy can help you…
- Understand and Process the Emotions You’re Experiencing
- Find Healthy Coping Strategies That Are Tailored to Your Needs
- Receive Positive Support from a Compassionate, Experienced Trauma Therapist
- Learn What Works for You – Every Person Is Unique
- Identify and Address Negative Thought Patterns to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Get Comprehensive Therapy for All Aspects of Life – Depression Treatment, Anxiety Treatment, Substance Abuse Therapy, Couples Counseling, etc.
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers confidential, judgment-free trauma therapy. If you’d like information about how trauma therapy works, contact us at (734) 994-9466.
PTSD and Trauma Therapy for Adults and Children
Many painful circumstances can cause trauma including the unexpected loss of a loved one, and they can have a negative impact on your short-term and long-term emotional well-being. You may feel traumatized in much the same way as a soldier returning home from battle. Both adults and children can experience traumas in their life, which is why we work with clients from all age groups.
Your trauma-informed therapist at CNLD Testing & Therapy will help you identify and work through the impact of this traumatic event. With treatment, you can get your life back on track and gain control of your emotions. Our experienced, skilled therapists are ready to help you or your child begin your journey of healing.