What sets us apart?
At CNLD Testing & Therapy, we are well-known for our comprehensive neuropsychological assessment services, especially our work with complex cases, helping our clients understand both their strengths and weaknesses so that frustrations can be minimized.
We specialize in working with clients to have multiple or tough-two-diagnose issues. Since neuropsychology looks at the relationship between a person’s brain (structure) and behavior (function), there are many ways in which our assessment process will help you to better understand the frustrations you’ve been dealing with.
Our intervention plans are personalized and provide effective and practical strategies for success at home, school and work. We don’t just give you the assessment results and turn you loose – we’ll work closely with you to implement your personalized plan. Ours is a comprehensive and effective approach to providing clients with the necessary strategies for success in school, work or home settings. You’ll not only find out what things you need help with, but your strengths will be recognized as well.
CNLD Testing & Therapy also has an experienced educational advocate who will work with you to turn your personalized intervention plan into action at home, school and work. Our educational advocate is available to attend school meetings and guide you through the maze of special education services and disability law.
CNLD Testing & Therapy also offers a full range of psychotherapy services with experienced therapists, counselors and coaches, using evidenced based practice and interventions, including adult therapy, child & adolescent therapy, and couples & family therapy, in addition to executive function/ADHD coaching, that can be delivered in person or via our HIPPA compliant teletherapy platform.
- Adult Therapy — Working as a collaborative team, you and your therapist will define goals that will help you lead the life that you want to live, creating a roadmap and walking beside you on your journey of hope, change, and self-discovery.
- Child & Adolescent Therapy — Our clinicians will work together to help you and your child develop greater self-awareness and regulation skills in order to face life’s challenges.
- Couples & Family Therapy — Your therapist will help improve communication and problem-solving skills, understand patterns, increase empathy and build the sense that each person is working together in a cohesive manner as part the relationship/family team.
- Executive Function/ADHD Coaching — Your coach can aid with planning and organization, goal setting and implementation, strategic thinking, time management, and memory strategies, among others.
At CNLD offer support for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families dealing with a wide range of challenges, including:
- Life Transitions
- Family Relationships
- Peer Relationships and Social Skills
- Learning Disabilities, including Nonverbal Learning Disorders
As we all grapple with the uncertainty that comes with the current health crisis that is impacting our country, many of us are experiencing elevated levels of stress and may be struggling to cope. Consistent psychotherapeutic treatment is more important now than ever.
We are continuing to take new clients for our psychotherapy and executive function coaching services. Please contact our office for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Our psychotherapeutic services may be covered by your insurance. At CNLD, we work with most Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS and BCN) plans.