Have you recently experienced the death of a loved one? Are you finding it difficult to understand who you are in this new world? Are you using unhealthy methods to cope, such as substance abuse or social isolation? Perhaps you are avoiding grief altogether or you feel stuck in grief with limited support. No matter what your journey may be, grief counseling can help you navigate this painful transition and find effective coping strategies that fit your life.
CNLD Testing & Therapy provides confidential grief and loss therapy for children, teens and adults. Our personalized approach to therapy adjusts to each person’s unique needs. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to learn more about grief counseling or to schedule an appointment with a grief therapist near you.
How Does Grief Counseling Work?
Grief counseling helps you make meaning after loss. It gives you the space to explore your emotional responses and gain understanding of the different expressions of grief. You can learn more effective, healthy strategies to manage the emotional pain of loss.
- Get Reliable Support through the Grieving Process – We Have Therapists That Specialize in Grief and Loss Counseling
- Talk through Your Emotions and Understand Why You’re Feeling the Way You Feel
- Learn Coping Mechanisms That Work for Your Lifestyle, Personality and Struggles
- Find Personal Solutions for Your Mental Health Struggles, Including Depression, Anxiety, Addiction, Trauma, and More
- Develop Tools You Can Use through Any Life Transition
- Get Validation for Your Feelings – You’re Not Alone and Your Emotions Matter
Everyone has unique responses to grief and loss. At CNLD Testing & Therapy, we will work with you or your child to build a bridge between memories and current behaviors based on your values and culture. Together we can help you accept the loss and integrate it into a revised way of understanding and relating to your world.