ADHD Screening near Plymouth MI
Would you like to have your child evaluated for ADHD? Do you suffer from ADHD as an adult but don’t know where to start treatment? It may be time to schedule an ADHD screening to evaluate the symptoms and point you toward reliable support.
CNLD Testing & Therapy provides ADHD screening near Plymouth MI, as well as learning disability testing, autism evaluations, and more. To schedule an appointment for yourself or your child, contact us at (734) 994-9466.
Signs It’s Probably Time for an ADHD Screening
Signs of ADHD can show as early as 3 years old, but you may not notice them until your child starts school. A child with a lot of energy doesn’t necessarily have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. There are other indicators that paint a clearer picture of hyper behavior vs. ADHD.
Here are some possible signs you may want an ADHD screening for your child:
- Rushing through Work and Making Careless Mistakes
- Trouble Paying Attention or Following a Natural Flow of Conversation
- Difficulty Staying on Task or Completing a Task from Start to Finish
- Being Easily Distracted
- Avoiding Homework, Chores, or Anything That Requires Prolonged Focus
- Appearing Not to Listen
- Fidgeting or Difficulty Staying in One Place
- Interrupting When Others Are Speaking or Bringing up Something Off-Topic
Children with attention deficit disorder (ADD) may display the above symptoms, with the exception of fidgeting movements. If you think your child needs an ADHD screening near Plymouth MI, please contact us at (734) 994-9466.
A Comfortable Environment for the Whole Family
Our psychological testing office and therapy center is a comfortable, judgment-free space. We work with clients of all ages, and we accept many forms of insurance. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Guidance and Support through Every Step of Your Journey
Testing and diagnosis play a small role in the grand scheme of things. You don’t just want answers. You want a better quality of life. Don’t worry – we’ll be there to help you get that! You can rely on positive, long-term support from CNLD Testing & Therapy. We provide:
- ADD and ADHD Screening near Plymouth MI
- Learning Disability and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing, as Well as Depression and Anxiety Screenings
- Autism Evaluations
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Pre/Post-Pregnancy Mental Health Exams
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing and Infant Mental Health Assessments
- Counseling for Individuals, Couples and Families – We offer teletherapy!
- Educational Advocacy Services, Including One Complimentary Hour after Psychological Testing
- Learning Disability Accommodations for College Entrance Exams
- IQ Testing and Giftedness Testing