ADHD Screening near Livonia MI
Do you think your child may have ADHD? Or maybe you have ADHD symptoms that you’d like professionally evaluated. Whatever the case may be, CNLD Testing & Therapy is here to help. We offer psychological testing services for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), attention deficit disorder (ADD), learning disabilities, mental health conditions, and more.
- Find out If You or Your Child Have ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Giftedness, or Other Qualities
- Learn the Strengths and Weaknesses That Can Dictate Treatment Paths in the Future
- Find Personalized Coping Strategies for ADHD Symptoms
- Get Support at School through Our Educational Advocacy Services
- Make a Plan for the Future – We’ll Guide You through the Steps
- Mental Healthcare, Executive Functions Coaching, Intervention Planning and Other Services Available after the ADHD Screening
If you’d like to schedule an ADHD screening near Livonia MI, contact us at (734) 994-9466.
ADHD Screening and Educational Support, All under One Roof!
CNLD Testing & Therapy is a ‘one stop shop’ for mental health support, educational advocacy, ADHD testing, IQ testing and more. We have specialists in nearly every area of psychological testing and neuropsychological evaluations. We won’t leave you with more questions to answer. Instead, we’ll guide you through the process step by step better manage ADHD.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
For more information about the ADHD screening process, please contact our office at (734) 994-9466.
How Common Is ADHD?
Approximately 6.1 million children between the ages of 2 and 17 have ADHD in the U.S. That does not account for the children who go undiagnosed until adulthood or who never get diagnosed at all. Getting an ADHD screening could give your child access to personalized support early on, which can curb the negative experiences associated with ADHD. Learn how to manage symptoms and take control of ADHD at the root, all with the help of our trusted ADHD specialists.
Comprehensive Psychological Testing and Neuropsychological Evaluations
In addition to ADHD screenings, we provide:
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Educational Advocacy Services
- FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Learning Disability Testing
- Autism Evaluation
- Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Evaluations
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- ADD and ADHD Screening
- Anxiety and Depression Assessment
- Bipolar Disorder Evaluations
- Postpartum and Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Exams
- Teletherapy and In-Person Counseling Services
- Executive Functions Coaching
- IQ Testing and High Stakes Exam Accommodations
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Testing