ADHD Screening in Ann Arbor MI
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a manageable and common condition that affects all age groups. Whether you’ve noticed your child struggle in school or you’ve had trouble focusing your whole life, an ADHD evaluation can give you the answers to your burning questions.
CNLD Testing & Therapy is a trusted provider of ADHD screening in Ann Arbor MI. We receive referrals from physicians, therapists and school in the area because of our high accuracy rates. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an ADHD screening in Ann Arbor MI.
What Tests Are Done to Diagnose ADHD?
Because ADHD affects different people in different ways, there is not a specific test for diagnosis. Symptoms and behaviors are all pieces of the puzzle. It’s our job to put the puzzle together and figure out what to do when the puzzle is complete. If you get an ADHD screening from CNLD Testing & Therapy, you’ll enjoy positive support and education every step of the way.
Some common symptoms of ADHD include:
- Problems Sitting Still, Focusing and Completing Tasks
- Issues Staying Organized and Following Step-by-Step Instructions
- Frustrations Regarding School, Chores, Work or Anything That Requires Persistent Focus
- Consistently Changing Activities in the Middle of a Task
- Feeling Forgetful or Losing Items
- Struggles with Time Management or Identifying the Time Needed to Complete Something
- Interrupting Conversations or the Natural Flow of Communication
What Happens after ADHD Diagnosis?
Research shows that ADHD impacts approximately 7.2% of Americans age 18 and under. Getting diagnosed is the first step in a lifelong journey. The good news is, there are tons of resources available to help you or your child cope with ADHD symptoms. From educational accommodations to lifestyle changes and more, there is no shortage of help with ADHD.
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers many of these support services, and we can also connect you with ADHD specialists in your area. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to learn more.
Mental Health Testing with Judgement-Free Support
At CNLD Testing & Therapy, our goal is to provide you with answers and give you the tools to conquer your unique obstacles. This is why we offer a full suite of mental health solutions, including:
- ADD Testing
- ADHD Screening in Ann Arbor MI
- Depression Evaluations
- Anxiety Testing
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluations
- Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Learning Disability Screenings for Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Dysgraphia, and More
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Exams
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Exams
- Fetal Alcohol Effects Testing
- Counseling, Therapy, Teletherapy and Personalized Intervention Planning
- Educational Advocacy
- IQ Testing
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Development and School Readiness Testing