ADHD Screening near Canton MI
Do you need an ADHD screening for yourself or your child? Not sure if the symptoms are from ADHD or something else entirely? The purpose of an ADHD evaluation is to identify a person’s strengths and struggles, and then figure out what’s causing them. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers evaluations for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and many other manageable conditions.
If you’d like to schedule an ADHD screening near Canton MI, reach out to (734) 994-9466.
What Tests Are Done for ADHD Screening?
There isn’t a specific test used for ADHD screening. Instead, a licensed and experienced neuropsychologist will evaluate symptoms, behaviors, speech patterns and other factors to determine if ADHD is present. If ADHD is not the reason for behavioral issues, academic struggles, etc., then the examiner can pinpoint the actual culprit.
Common signs of ADHD include:
- Trouble Sitting Still or Paying Attention
- Difficulty Multitasking or Completing Tasks from Start to Finish
- Disorganized Thoughts and Disconnecting Behaviors (Starting Something and Quickly Moving on to Something Else)
- Trouble with Planning and Managing Time
- Problems Following Instructions
- Excessive Talking, Fidgeting or Moving in Times of High Concentration
- Impulsive Actions
- Frustration in Focus-Based Tasks (Acting out in School, Responding Negatively When Asked to Do Something, etc.)
If you or your child have experienced these symptoms, it may be time to schedule an ADHD screening near Canton MI. Reach out to CNLD Testing & Therapy to get started.
Can Adults Have ADHD?
ADHD is often associated with children, but many people experience ADHD symptoms well into adulthood. Adult ADHD may look slightly different than child ADHD, simply because adults find ways to cope with their symptoms. Nevertheless, there are resources available for every age group, even if you weren’t diagnosed as a child. Reach out to CNLD Testing & Therapy to learn more about adult ADHD screening near Canton MI.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Comprehensive Psychological and Mental Health Evaluations
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers a range of services to help you and your family. These include:
- ADD Testing and ADHD Screening near Canton MI
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Dyslexia Evaluations and Other Forms of Learning Disability Testing
- Depression and Anxiety Assessments
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Screening
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Infant Mental Health Evaluations
- Educational Advocacy (One Hour Included with Psychological Testing)
- Confidential Therapy Sessions for Individuals and Families
- Teletherapy Appointments Available
- IQ Testing, Giftedness Exams and School Readiness Evaluations
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- High Stakes Exam Accommodations (SAT, ACT, etc.)