ADHD Screening in Metro Detroit
Have you noticed signs of ADHD in your child, such as difficulty focusing or completing tasks? Have you personally struggled with focus and now you’re looking for treatment/support? These are common reasons clients turn to us for an ADHD screening in Metro Detroit. CNLD Testing & Therapy is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Our phone number is (734) 994-9466, and we are accepting new clients for psychological testing and neuropsychological testing services. Reach out today to schedule an ADHD assessment.
When Should You Screen for ADHD?
Most children receive an ADHD diagnosis between the ages of 3 and 7, but there are plenty of instances that fall outside of that range. For example, a child with minimal symptoms may not fully display signs of ADHD until later on. A child might also be misdiagnosed with a different condition, or they may have overlapping conditions that require a complex diagnosis.
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers ADHD screening in Metro Detroit, and we’re known for having highly accurate diagnoses. We recommend pursuing screening when you notice symptoms because early diagnosis leads to early, proactive support.
- ADHD Symptoms Can Appear as Early as 3 Years Old
- Many Parents Notice ADHD in Children When They Reach School Age
- Hyperactive Behaviors Don’t Necessarily Mean Your Child Has ADHD (an ADHD Screening Can Confirm That)
- The Sooner You Test, the Sooner You Can Seek Tailored Support
- An ADHD Screening May Unveil a Different Condition, Such as Dyslexia or Anxiety
- It’s Never Too Late to Screen for ADHD!
Learn Your Strengths So You Can Conquer Your Weaknesses
Here at CNLD Testing & Therapy, our goal is to empower every individual to overcome their personal struggles. This is why we identify each person’s strengths during their ADHD screening. These are the tools that you can use to conquer obstacles in your day-to-day life.
Our comprehensive testing and therapy services include:
- ADD/ADHD Screening in Metro Detroit
- Autism Testing
- Dyslexia Testing and Other Learning Disability Evaluations
- Depression and Anxiety Assessments
- Educational Advocacy Services
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Assessments
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- Infant Mental Health Exams
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Confidential, Judgement-Free Therapy for You and Your Family (Teletherapy Available)
- IQ Testing and School Readiness Assessments
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Exams
- Accommodations for High Stakes Exam, Such as the SAT, ACT, GMAT, etc.