ADHD Screening near Novi MI
Does your child struggle to pay attention in class or complete tasks from start to finish? Is your child frustrated when asked to focus or stop interrupting conversations? These are potential signs of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
The best way to determine if your child has ADHD is with a professional screening. Symptoms of ADD and ADHD are common among other conditions, and testing can help you learn what the real culprit is. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers ADHD treatment, educational advocacy and ADHD screening near Novi MI. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment.
How Soon Should My Child Be Screened for ADHD?
Many parents notice symptoms of ADHD when their child starts school, but you may see the signs long before that. If you suspect your child has ADHD or another condition impacting his or her focus, early intervention is ideal. Here are some ADHD statistics to keep in mind:
- Approximately 388,000 children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old are diagnosed with ADHD
- 2.4 million children between 6 and 11 years old have an ADHD diagnosis
- 3.3 million children aged 12 to 17 have been diagnosed with ADHD
- Boys are two times more likely to be diagnosed with ADHD than girls (12.9% boys, 5.6% girls)
- ADHD does not go away with age, but children/adults may develop coping strategies to reduce ADHD symptoms
- Early detection leads to early ADHD management, which ultimately provides a better quality of life
To schedule an ADHD screening near Novi MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Pinpoint Your Child’s Strengths, Difficulties and Potential Coping Strategies
Coping with ADHD is not a straightforward process. What works for one person may not work for someone else. At CNLD Testing & Therapy, we try to pinpoint each person’s struggles, as well as the strengths they can use to overcome them. This level of personalized care is key for effective ADHD treatment.
Some of our other psychological and neuropsychological testing services include:
- Learning Disability Testing
- Dyslexia Testing
- ADD and ADHD Screening
- Autism Evaluation
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Anxiety Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Depression Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- FAE and FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Postpartum and Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Evaluations
- Educational Advocacy
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Teletherapy Appointments and In-Person Counseling at Our Comfortable Mental Health Center
- IQ Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- College Entrance Exam Accommodations
Call (734) 994-9466 to Schedule an ADHD Screening near Novi MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103