ADHD Screening near Detroit MI
If you or your child is in need of an ADHD screening near Detroit MI, CNLD Testing & Therapy has appointments available. We are a leading provider of learning disability testing, ADHD evaluations, mental health exams and psychological testing services. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment.
Does ADHD Testing Really Matter? – Benefits of ADHD Screening
This is a question we hear from parents a lot. “Does my child need ADHD testing, or can I just say he has ADHD because of his symptoms?” If you want to pursue support at school or with childcare, you’ll need a professional evaluation. ADHD symptoms can also mimic symptoms of other conditions, so a screening will give you definitive answers.
- Have a Professional Diagnosis Available When Seeking Support at School
- Pinpoint Strengths and Struggles to Create a Personalized Treatment Plan Moving forward
- Find out What Else May Be Going on – Learning Disabilities, Anxiety, Autism, etc.
- Get Answers to All Your Questions from Caring and Knowledgeable Professionals
- Learn What the Next Steps Are and Get Support through Your Journey
- Pursue Early Intervention for a Better Quality of Life
ADHD testing is the first step toward personalized treatment, educational support, lifestyle adjustments, and more. This could lead to less stress, more productivity and a better quality of life. If this sounds like something you’d like to pursue, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an ADHD screening near Detroit MI.
How to Handle ADHD in School
ADHD can significantly impact a child’s ability to focus and progress through school. This is far from a hopeless situation though. There are tons of resources available to help your child stay on task and get the support he or she needs. CNLD Testing & Therapy provides one hour of educational advocacy with ADHD screening, and we have additional services available to assist you.
Over 6.1 million school-aged children have ADHD. Your child and your family are not alone. Let us help you through this journey so your child can navigate life with ADHD. Call (734) 994-9466 to get started.
Testing, Treatment and Support for Your Child’s Mental Health
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers comprehensive mental health care and psychological testing services. This includes:
- Autism Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Including Dyslexia Testing and Other Learning Disorder Exams
- Bipolar Disorder Evaluations
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NVLD) Testing
- ADD Psychological Testing and ADHD Screening near Detroit MI
- Mental Health Evaluations (Anxiety, Depression, etc.)
- Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorder Testing and Postpartum Mental Health Support
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing and Infant Mental Health Exams
- In-Person Counseling and Teletherapy Services
- Educational Advocacy
- IQ Testing and Giftedness Testing
- Accommodations for High Stakes Exams
If You’re in Need of an ADHD Screening near Detroit MI, Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy: (734) 994-9466
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103