ADHD Screening in Michigan
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers mental health evaluations, educational advocacy services, intervention planning, counseling, and more. If you’re in need of an ADHD screening in Michigan, we have a team of licensed specialists to assist you. Our office location is:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
If you have questions or would like to set up a consultation, please feel free to call (734) 994-9466.
What Is the Best Age for ADHD Screening?
ADHD symptoms tend to be more apparent in children and teens, but approximately 80% of people with ADHD carry those symptoms into adulthood. Early diagnosis is always ideal, but that doesn’t mean you have to get diagnosed before a certain age. If you are an adult with undiagnosed ADHD, there are plenty of testing options out there for you. If you believe your child or teen may have ADHD, our specialists can help you find answers and support.
- The Median Age for ADHD Diagnosis is 4-7 Years Old
- Teens and Adults Can Be Diagnosed with ADHD (You’re Never Too Old!)
- The Sooner You Get an Accurate Diagnosis, the Easier It Is to Manage Symptoms
- Find Specialized Coping Strategies That Work for You or Your Child
- CNLD Testing & Therapy Is Here from Start to Finish – Testing, Therapy and Educational Support
To schedule an ADHD screening in Michigan, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Testing, Treatment and Educational Advocacy All under One Roof
ADHD is one of many possibilities. Perhaps your child’s frustrations in school are the result of a learning disorder or anxiety. Maybe there are multiple conditions overlapping and building off each other’s symptoms. Whatever the case may be, our specialists can find the answers. Better still, we’ll let you know what to do in the aftermath so you and your family can enjoy a better quality of life.
Our services include:
- ADHD and ADD Screening
- Learning Disability Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- Mental Health Evaluations for Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder and More
- Autism and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Evaluations
- Infant Mental Health Assessments
- Perinatal Mental Health Evaluations (Postpartum Depression)
- In-Person and Teletherapy Services
- School Readiness Testing, Giftedness Evaluations and IQ Tests
- Special Accommodations for College Entrance Exams
- Educational Advocacy Included with ADHD Screening