ADHD Psychological Testing near Detroit MI
Think that your child may have ADHD? Not sure why your child is struggling in school or behaving in an uncharacteristic manner? CNLD Testing & Therapy offers psychological evaluations to help you pinpoint these underlying issues. This includes ADHD psychological testing near Detroit MI, as well as learning disability testing and anxiety testing for kids.
- PhD Clinical Psychologists Who Specialize in Various Areas of Mental Health
- Tailored Psychological Testing Services for Each Client’s Specific Needs
- Compassionate Staff Members Who Are Happy to Answer Your Questions
- Insurance Accepted and Transparent Pricing for All Services
- Teletherapy Available, as Well as Flexible Scheduling Accommodations When Needed
For more information about our psychological testing services, reach out to (734) 994-9466.
What to Expect from ADHD Psychological Testing
Psychological testing for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) usually occurs at a young age, either when a child starts school or shortly after he or she displays symptoms. The actual testing process varies by age group and developmental level, but most children are asked to answer questions or complete tasks so the psychologist can evaluate behaviors. From there, you can receive a detailed diagnosis and a jumpstart toward treatment and support.
Why Early Diagnosis Is Ideal (But There Is No Age Limit for ADHD Testing)
The sooner someone gets diagnosed with ADHD or any mental health condition/learning disability, the sooner they can seek help for their struggles. Rather than “figuring it out on their own,” a person with a diagnosis can seek educational support, therapy, work accommodations, and much more. The average age for ADHD psychological testing is around 4-7, but we work with plenty of people outside of that age range.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
If you or your child is in need of ADHD psychological testing near Detroit MI, call (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment.
Other Psychological Testing and Counseling Services from CNLD Testing & Therapy
In addition to ADHD testing, CNLD Testing & Therapy provides comprehensive mental health services. These include:
- Personalized Intervention Planning and Treatment Plans
- Verbal and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing (Asperger’s Syndrome Testing)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- School Readiness Testing and IQ Testing
- Twice Exceptional and Giftedness Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- ADD and ADHD Psychological Testing
- Testing and Treatment for Anxiety and Depression
- Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAS), FAE Testing and FASD Testing
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy and Marriage Counseling
- Child Counseling and Teen Therapy
- Accommodations for the SAT, ACT, LSAT, MCAT and Other High Stakes Exams
- Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorder Testing
- Educational Advocacy
- And Other Neuropsychological/Psychological Evaluations near Detroit MI