ADHD Psychological Testing near Ypsilanti MI
If you believe your child may have ADHD, a psychological evaluation can determine if that’s the case. This process also allows you to understand your child’s cognitive strengths, which can be used to overcome challenges with ADHD. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers affordable ADHD psychological testing near Ypsilanti MI. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule your consultation.
Common Signs of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Here are some indicators that your child may have ADHD:
- Difficulty Sitting Still or Staying Focused on a Specific Task
- Fidgeting Movements and Impulsive Decisions
- Excessive Talking, Sometimes with Scattered Topics
- Trouble Patiently Waiting for a Turn
- Problems Prioritizing Tasks or Making Plans
- Frustration in School or in Group Activities
- Poor Time Management and Disorganization
- Inability to Multitask
If you’ve noticed these symptoms or other unexplained behaviors, reach out to CNLD Testing & Therapy. We’ll help you decide if psychological testing is right for your child. Our phone number is (734) 994-9466.
When Is the Best Time for ADHD Psychological Testing?
If your child has started exemplifying signs of ADHD, it may be time to pursue psychological testing. Early diagnosis leads to early treatment, giving your child the tools he or she needs for the best quality of life. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, the average age for diagnosing mild ADHD is 7 years old, while the average age for diagnosing severe ADHD is 4.
Diagnosis isn’t limited to children. Teens and adults can also be diagnosed with ADHD, even if they’ve learned how to cope with their symptoms. The diagnosis may connect them with resources for school or work, or it could put them on the path toward even better coping strategies.
Call (734) 994-9466 if you’re interested in child or adult ADHD psychological testing near Ypsilanti MI.
Complete Mental Health Services from Highly Experienced Professionals
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers judgment-free counseling, personalized intervention planning and highly accurate psychological testing services. These include:
- ADHD Psychological Testing and ADD Psychological Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing for Conditions Like Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Development and School Readiness Evaluations
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Assessments
- Anxiety and Depression Testing with Therapy Available for All Age Groups
- Confidential Family Therapy, Couples Counseling and Marriage Counseling
- Therapy for Children and Teens
- FAE, FAS and FASD Testing
- College Entrance Exams for Students with Diagnosed Needs
- Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorder Testing
- Infant Mental Health Exams
- Educational Advocacy
- Intervention Planning
- And Other Mental Health Services near Ypsilanti MI