ADHD Psychological Testing in Michigan
Do you think your child may have ADHD? Perhaps you have struggled with memory retention and focus for most of your life. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers professional evaluations to determine if ADHD is the cause of these struggles, or if there is another culprit at play. We offer ADHD psychological testing in Michigan, along with a myriad of other mental health services.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
To learn more about ADHD psychological testing or other assessments we offer, please call (734) 994-9466.
Does My Child Have ADHD or Something Else?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) has become a household name in recent years. In fact, many parents are quick to say their child has ADHD without an official diagnosis. This may lead to ineffective treatment because the solutions don’t address the root cause. Is your child struggling to focus because of anxiety or a learning disability? Is there something else going on to explain his or her behaviors? These are the questions ADHD psychological testing aims to answer.
- Psychological Testing Evaluates the Root Cause of a Person’s Social, Academic and Developmental Struggles
- ADHD Symptoms Overlap Other Conditions – Testing Finds the Source
- CNLD Testing & Therapy Identifies Each Person’s Strengths So They Can Be Used to Conquer Weaknesses
- We Offer Educational Advocacy and Intervention Planning after the Diagnosis
- Get Positive Support through Your Journey and Find Solutions That Resonate with You or Your Child
For more information about how ADHD tests work, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Complete Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing Services
In addition to ADHD testing services, CNLD Testing & Therapy offers a range of psychological assessments. Our exams are designed to diagnose the root cause of a person’s struggles and guide them toward treatment/solutions. Our services include:
- ADD and ADHD Psychological Testing
- Learning Disability Testing (Verbal and Nonverbal)
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Counseling for Children, Teens, Adults, Couples and Families
- Depression Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- School Readiness Testing, Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- High Stakes Exams Accommodations
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- And Other Forms of Therapy, Mental Health Treatment, Psychological Testing, Neuropsychological Testing and Educational Advocacy