ADHD Psychological Testing in Ann Arbor MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy is a leading provider of ADHD psychological testing in Ann Arbor MI. Our specialists have years of experience in their fields, along with focused training and continued education.
- Consistent Referrals from Therapists, Schools, Social Workers and Pediatricians
- A Broad Spectrum of Psychological Testing Services for Each Age Group
- Psychological Evaluations, Educational Advocacy and Mental Healthcare under One Roof
- Comfortable Offices That Help Kids and Parents Feel Safe throughout the Process
- Insurance Accepted – We Can Verify Insurance Coverage before Testing or Therapy
- Teletherapy Sessions Available for Individuals and Families
If you’d like a consultation for ADHD testing or you want to learn more about our providers, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
One of Ann Arbor’s Most Trusted Psychological Testing Offices
CNLD Testing & Therapy has a glowing reputation in Ann Arbor MI. This is largely due to our commitment to the community and our dedication to quality mental healthcare. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
How Common Is ADHD?
According to the CDC, approximately 9.4% of children under the age of 18 are diagnosed with ADHD. This does not include adults living with ADHD or children whose symptoms are undiagnosed. Simply put, ADHD is incredibly common in America. If you or your child are experiencing ADHD symptoms, know you’re not alone. ADHD psychological testing is the first step toward effective treatment and personalized coping strategies.
Call (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment for ADHD psychological testing in Ann Arbor MI.
Positive Support at Every Step – Evaluations, Educational Advocacy and Compassionate Mental Healthcare
Mental health support should be accessible, reliable and free of judgment. That is what we stand by here at CNLD Testing & Therapy. Our extensive mental health services include:
- Learning Disabilities Testing for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Dyscalculia
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- ADHD Psychological Testing and ADD Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing/Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Family Therapy, Couples Therapy and Marriage Counseling
- Child Counseling and Therapy for Teens
- Development Assessments and School Readiness Testing
- Giftedness Evaluations and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing, FAE Testing and FASD Testing
- College Entrance Exam Accommodations
- Infant Mental Health Testing and Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorder Testing
- Educational Advocacy and Intervention Planning
- And Other Mental Health and Behavioral Evaluations in Ann Arbor MI