ADHD Psychological Testing near Canton MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers counseling, neuropsychological testing, educational advocacy, executive functions coaching and ADHD psychological testing near Canton MI. Whether you’re trying to assess your own difficulties or you want answers to improve your child’s life, our professionals are here to help. Please call (734) 994-9466 to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members.
Do All Children Need ADHD Testing?
The short answer is no, not all children need ADHD testing. However, there are many children who could benefit from a psychological evaluation if given the opportunity. If you feel like there’s more to the story regarding why your child struggles in school or social settings, get tested! This is the first step toward personalized treatment and solutions.
- Check for ADHD When You First Notice Symptoms – Early Intervention Is Always Ideal
- Psychological Testing Can Pinpoint Your Child’s Strengths, Difficulties, and the Underlying Issues Relating to Them
- Not All Children Need ADHD Testing, But Millions Can Benefit from It
- An ADHD Diagnosis Is Just the First Step!
- ADHD Treatment Puts a Person in Control of Their Symptoms
- CNLD Testing & Therapy Specializes in ADHD Psychological Testing, Educational Advocacy, Executive Functions Coaching and Intervention Planning
IS ADHD Psychological Testing Covered by Insurance?
ADHD psychological testing may be partially or completely covered by your health insurance. This largely depends on the specifics within your plan and the reason for pursuing testing. For example, Aetna considers neuropsychological testing medically necessary “to distinguish ADHD from learning disabilities or language/communication disorders.” However, most of their policies do not support psychological testing for surgical clearance.
Our friendly office workers would be happy to review your coverage before you commit to testing. Give us a call at (734) 994-9466 to verify your potential out-of-pocket expenses.
Thorough Psychological Testing to Find the Source of Strengths and Difficulties
ADHD testing is just one of many learning-related testing services we provide. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers:
- Learning Disability Testing, Such as Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Testing
- Autism Assessments
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD Evaluations)
- ADD/ADHD Psychological Testing near Canton MI
- Mental Health Evaluations, Such as Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Evaluations
- Post-Pregnancy and Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Exams
- FAE and FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Teletherapy and In-Person Counseling Services
- Educational Advocacy and Executive Functions Coaching
- IQ Testing, Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Accommodations for High Stakes Exams
Call (734) 994-9466 to Schedule an Appointment for ADHD Psychological Testing near Canton MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- ADHD Psychological Testing Ypsilanti MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing Detroit MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing Metro Detroit
- ADHD Psychological Testing Ann Arbor MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Plymouth MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Novi MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Saline MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Manchester MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Howell MI