ADHD Psychological Testing near Plymouth MI
Does it feel like your child struggles to stay on task? Are energetic behaviors coupled with rapid changes in thoughts? Have you noticed an increase in tantrums related to instructions-based tasks? These are just some potential signs your child may have ADHD.
To get a definitive diagnosis, you may want to pursue ADHD psychological testing near Plymouth MI. A professional can evaluate the symptoms and behaviors to determine if your child does indeed have ADHD. Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment.
How Early Should Children Test for ADHD?
In general, we recommend getting your child tested when you first notice symptoms. This is usually when a child reaches school age, but that’s not always the case. Most children are diagnosed between the ages of four and seven, but we test children older than that as well. If you’re thinking about ADHD psychological testing, chances are your child needs it.
- Children Are Often Tested around 4-7 Years Old, But There Is No Age Limit for ADHD Psychological Testing
- Early Testing Can Lead to Early Intervention
- The Sooner a Child Learns Effective Coping Strategies, the Easier It Is to Take Control of ADHD Symptoms
- CNLD Testing & Therapy Includes 1 Hour of Educational Advocacy with ADHD Testing
- Your Family Will Receive Expert-Level Support at Every Turn
What Causes ADHD?
At this time, we’re still not entirely sure what causes ADHD. Most theories suggest that genetics may play a role, but an adult with ADHD isn’t guaranteed to produce a child with ADHD.
Coping mechanisms and early intervention can affect how ADHD impacts quality of life. You may not be able to control the causes of ADHD, but you can control how this condition affects day-to-day living. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers ADHD treatment in addition to ADHD psychological testing near Plymouth MI. We can support you throughout your journey.
Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to get started.
Accessible and Reliable Psychological Testing and Mental Health Services
In addition to ADHD psychological testing, we provide counseling, teletherapy, educational advocacy, IEEs, and much more. Our services include:
- Infant Mental Health Exams
- Dyslexia and Learning Disability Testing
- NVLD Screenings (Nonverbal Learning Disorder)
- ADD and ADHD Psychological Testing near Plymouth MI
- Autism Testing for Children, Teens and Adults
- Mental Health Evaluations, Such as Depression Testing and Anxiety Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Pre- and Post-Pregnancy Mood Disorder Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Evaluations (FAE/FAS)
- Confidential Counseling with Teletherapy Available
- Educational Advocacy and Personalized Intervention Plans
- IQ Testing
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Giftedness/Twice Exceptional Evaluations
- High Stakes Exams (ACT, SAT, GMAT, LSAT, etc.)
If You or Your Child Are in Need of ADHD Psychological Testing near Plymouth MI, Contact (734) 994-9466 to Schedule an Appointment
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- ADHD Psychological Testing Ypsilanti MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing Detroit MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing Metro Detroit
- ADHD Psychological Testing Ann Arbor MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Saline MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Manchester MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Howell MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Novi MI
- ADHD Psychological Testing near Canton MI