Learning Disability Testing near Plymouth MI
Many parents notice signs of learning disabilities when their child starts school. However, you may notice the indicators earlier than that as your child learns to speak and write. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers many types of learning disability testing near Plymouth MI, including the following:
- Dyslexia Testing – Issues with reading, writing, and sounding out words
- Dysgraphia Testing – Issues with fine motor skills, such as handwriting
- Dyscalculia Testing – Issues with numbers and mathematics
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing – Issues interpreting nonverbal cues like facial expressions and body language
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing – Issues processing heard information
- Reading Comprehension Deficit Testing – Issues understanding written or spoken information
Our office accepts many forms of insurance. We can review your coverage over the phone as needed. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment for learning disorder testing.
What Happens If My Child Is Diagnosed with a Learning Disability?
A learning disability diagnosis is the first step toward a better quality of life. The truth is that your child will have a learning disability regardless of diagnosis. The label simply gives you a platform to build from. Children and adults alike can learn to manage their learning disabilities with the help of a solid support system and proven tools. CNLD Testing & Therapy will gladly guide you through the process.
- Work with an Educational Advocate to Pursue Special Education Accommodations at School
- Seek Family or Child Counseling to Cope with Mental Health Struggles That Accompany Learning Disabilities
- Maintain a Patient and Positive Environment That Empowers Your Child to Overcome Obstacles
- Lean on Your Support System during Difficult Hurdles
- Meet with a Specialist to Find Personalized Coping Strategies for Your Child
- Continue Adjusting as Your Child’s Needs Change
If you’re ready to start this process, contact (734) 994-9466 to schedule learning disability testing near Plymouth MI.
CNLD Testing & Therapy Offers Comprehensive Support Solutions for Your Family
Learning disabilities often coincide with other struggles, such as anxiety or ADHD. Our psychological evaluations are designed to identify your child’s strengths, not just their weaknesses. We provide various solutions to assist your family, including educational advocacy, IQ testing, ADHD testing, NVLD testing, neurological disorder testing, giftedness evaluations, autism testing, anxiety testing, and more.
If You’d Like More Information about Learning Disability Testing near Plymouth MI, Please Call (734) 994-9466
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Learning Disability Testing in Ann Arbor MI
- Learning Disability Testing in Metro Detroit
- Learning Disability Testing near Canton MI
- Learning Disability Testing near Ypsilanti MI
- Learning Disability Testing near Livonia MI
- Learning Disability Testing near Novi MI
- Learning Disability Testing near Manchester MI
- Learning Disability Testing near Howell MI
- Learning Disability Testing near Saline MI