Learning Disability Testing near Canton MI
Do you think your child may have a learning disability? The best way to find out for sure is with a professional evaluation. CNLD Testing & Therapy provides many forms of learning disability testing near Canton MI, including the following:
- Dyslexia Testing for People Who Struggle with Reading and Writing
- Dyscalculia Testing for Difficulties with Numbers and Mathematics
- Dysgraphia Testing for Handwriting and Fine Motor Skills
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD) for Those Who Struggle to Interpret Nonverbal Cues
- Reading Comprehension Deficit Testing for Written and Spoken Communication
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing (APD) and Language Processing Disorder Testing (LPD)
The next step in your journey is a quick phone call to (734) 994-9466. We can answer your questions over the phone and get you set up with a learning disability specialist.
How to Manage a Diagnosed Learning Disability
Life can be challenging when you have a learning disability, but those challenges are completely manageable. There are plenty of success stories from people who have been diagnosed with a learning disability and learned how to navigate life accordingly. The key is to find the tools that most effectively address your struggles or your child’s struggles and then utilize them to reclaim control over the learning disability.
- Get an Accurate Diagnosis to Determine If a Learning Disability Is the Root Cause
- Work with a Learning Disability Coach or Therapist to Find Personalized Adjustment Strategies
- Seek Support Based on the Specific Learning Disability You or Your Child Has – Each One Requires Unique Accommodations
- Pursue Academic Accommodations at School to Make Homework and Classwork Easier to Manage
- Identify Other Conditions That Often Coincide with Learning Disabilities, Such as ADHD or Autism
- Don’t Be Afraid to Ask Questions – We’re Here to Support You!
At CNLD Testing & Therapy, we provide guidance, solutions, and results. We don’t want you to leave here wondering, “what’s next?” Contact us at (734) 994-9466 if you’re in need of learning disability testing near Canton MI.
Thorough Testing Services, Therapy, and Support
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers many testing and mental health services in addition to learning disability testing. These include the following: educational advocacy, neurological disorder testing, family therapy, child therapy, executive functions coaching, IEEs, IQ testing, autism testing, giftedness evaluations, ADHD testing, anxiety testing, and more. We would love to help your family work through your current obstacles and improve your quality of life.
To Schedule an Appointment for Learning Disability Testing near Canton MI, Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy: (734) 994-9466
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103