Autism Testing near Novi MI
Do you think your child may have autism? Are you concerned about their language development, behavioral changes, or social delays? These are some reasons you may pursue autism testing near Novi MI. CNLD Testing & Therapy is proud to offer these services, along with many support systems for individuals with autism. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to learn how we can help.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
What Signs Should I Be Looking for to See If My Child Has Autism?
Most people with autism are diagnosed in their early school years, but some receive a diagnosis as early as 18 months old. In other cases, a person may not receive an official diagnosis until adulthood. Autism covers a broad spectrum of experiences, and no two stories are identical. If you’re concerned about your child’s emotional, mental, or behavioral development, you may benefit from a psychological evaluation.
Here are some common signs of autism:
- Problems Reading Body Language, Facial Cues, or Sarcasm
- Hyperactive and Impulsive Movements (Zoomies)
- Difficulties with Emotional Regulation, Impulse Control, and Sleep Routines
- Delayed Language and Movement Developments
- Unusual Eating Habits
- Fixating on Unexpected Details in a Story
- Challenges with Changes, New Experiences, and Transitions
- Mimicking Words or Phrases
- Reenacting Scenes from Movies and TV Shows
This list is not comprehensive. Every person with autism has a unique experience and may only display some of these traits. Our specialists can assess the situation as a whole to determine if you or your child has autism spectrum disorder. Please call (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment for autism testing near Novi MI.
What Happens After an Autism Diagnosis?
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers comprehensive mental health support. We won’t leave you stranded after a diagnosis; we will guide you through the next steps. Our services include:
- ADD/ADHD Testing
- Mental Health Evaluations, Including Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Learning Disability Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing and Dysgraphia Testing
- Auditory Processing Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAE, FAS, and FASD)
- Autism Testing near Novi MI
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Evaluations
- Executive Functions Coaching and Educational Advocacy Services
- In-Person and Teletherapy Counseling Services
- IQ Testing
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Testing
- College Entrance Exam Accommodations Available