Autism Testing near Canton MI
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex condition to diagnose. No two people have the same experience with autism, but they all fall under an umbrella label. Our job is to determine if your child does indeed have autism to help you improve their quality of life. You can accomplish the following tasks through the autism testing process:
- Determine What Underlying Cause Is Fueling Your Child’s Struggles
- Identify Strengths Your Child Can Use to Overcome Weaknesses
- Look for Other Conditions That May Contribute to Your Child’s Delays and Frustrations, Such as Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- Get an Official Diagnosis So You Can Seek Proper Intervention
- Work with Our Educational Advocate, Executive Functions Coaches, and Autism Specialists to Navigate the Next Phase of Your Journey
The first step is an official autism evaluation with one of our neuropsychologists. You’ll find out if you or your child has autism and which steps to take next. Contact (734) 994-9466 to set up an appointment for autism testing near Canton MI.
How Will I Know If My Child Has Autism?
The average age for autism diagnosis is between 3 and 10 years of age. Autism spectrum disorder involves a spectrum of symptoms, experiences, conditions, and responses. Thus, two separate people with similar circumstances may receive their diagnoses at completely different stages in their lives.
If you have noticed signs of autism, such as avoiding eye contact, delayed speech development, or difficulties with self-regulation, consider getting a professional evaluation. CNLD Testing & therapy offers autism testing near Canton MI, and our services are compatible with many insurance plans. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to get started.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Ongoing Support for Autism Management
There is no cure for autism, but there are ways to navigate the challenges that accompany ASD. Our goal is to fill your support system with reliable specialists you can turn to. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers various services and accommodations, including:
- Mental Health Evaluations, Including Anxiety and Depression Testing
- ADHD Testing (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Learning Disability Assessments for Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, and Other Conditions
- FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Autism Testing for Children, Teens, and Adults
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Infant and Pregnancy-Related Mental Health Testing
- Educational Advocacy Programs
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Family Counseling, Individual Therapy, and Teletherapy Services
- IQ Testing with Strong Referrals from Local Private Schools
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Testing
- College Entrance Exam Accommodations