Autism Testing near Ypsilanti MI
Does your child struggle with affection or age-appropriate communication? Have you noticed unusual behaviors, such as organizing toys or hyper-focusing on specific details? If so, you may consider getting an evaluation. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers autism testing near Ypsilanti MI. Our phone number is (734) 994-9466, and our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
We would be honored to support you through this journey, from the initial diagnosis to personalized counseling services. Reach out to get started.
Autism Testing and Support through Every Milestone in Life
Autism is a lifelong condition that can affect school, work, social interactions, and other experiences. Getting a diagnosis early on can point you toward effective treatment. Approximately 1 in 36 eight-year-old children have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, but you can pursue a diagnosis younger than that. The specialists at CNLD Testing & Therapy can help you at every step, from the initial diagnosis to academic accommodations and beyond.
- Assess Your Child’s Symptoms to Determine If They Have Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Get a Game Plan for the Next Phase of the Journey – Autism Treatment, Executive Functions Coaching, Educational Advocacy, etc.
- Work with a Licensed Autism Testing Specialist
- Learn How to Navigate Life with Autism in Various Settings, Such as Work, School, and Social Settings
- Get Answers to Your Questions in a Supportive, Judgment-Free Environment
For more information about autism testing near Ypsilanti MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Specializing in Tough-to-Diagnose Cases
Many people with autism have secondary conditions like learning disabilities or ADHD. These factors make diagnosis more complicated, but it’s important to identify all the circumstances at play. Your psychological testing provider can peel back the layers to reveal your child’s unique needs. Then you can seek out the most effective and personalized treatment available. Our services include the following:
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing near Ypsilanti MI
- ADD/ADHD Testing
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Anxiety Testing, Bipolar Disorder Testing, and Depression Testing
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Educational Advocacy Services
- Learning Disability Testing, Including Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- IQ Testing and College Entrance Exam Accommodations
- Substance Abuse Exposure Assessments for Infants
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Therapy and Teletherapy Services for Children, Adults, and Families
- Postpartum Mental Health Screenings