Autism Testing near Livonia MI
Living with autism can be challenging, whether you’re the person going through it or a caretaker helping your child. At CNLD Testing & Therapy, we offer autism testing with a high accuracy rate. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Please call (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment for autism testing near Livonia MI.
What Does Autism Look and Feel Like?
Autism affects different people in different ways. For some, it may look like an attention deficit or a lack of focus. For others, it may be an intense reaction to sounds, lights, or crowds. Autism testing allows us to assess your child’s unique symptoms and determine what lies at the root.
At CNLD Testing & Therapy, we take it one step further by pinpointing your child’s strengths and struggle areas. This creates a starting point for treatment because your child can use their strengths to overcome their weaknesses. Here are some examples of autism symptoms:
- Avoiding eye contact or not looking at someone when they are speaking
- Self-stimulating behavior, also known as stimming
- Delayed speech and language development
- Accelerated learning in niche areas (obsession with a specific subject, TV show, animal, etc.)
- Needing to have toys and personal belongings in a certain order
- Trouble playing with children of similar ages
- Unusual reactions to sensory experiences, such as smell or taste
If your child has exemplified some of these symptoms, it may be time to look into autism testing near Livonia MI. One of our doctorate-level clinical psychologists can evaluate your child’s circumstances to help you plan for the future. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to get started.
Providing Mental Health Support in Southeast Michigan Since 1992
CNLD Testing & Therapy has proudly served Livonia and surrounding areas for decades. We offer therapy, educational advocacy, executive functions coaching, and psychological testing services, including the following:
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Educational Advocacy Services and High Stakes Exam Accommodations
- Executive Functions Coaching
- ADHD and ADD Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing (NVLD)
- Mental Health Assessments, Including Infant Mental Health Evaluations and Post-Pregnancy Mood Disorder Diagnosis
- ASD and Autism Testing near Livonia MI
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Learning Disability Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- IQ Testing and Giftedness Evaluations
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Counseling and Teletherapy Services
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing and Other Substance Abuse Exposure Tests