Autism Testing near Plymouth MI
Autism affects millions of people around the world. We continue to gain new insight into what autism is and how to help individuals with autism. With the help of autism testing and support, you can navigate each obstacle that accompanies life with autism.
Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 to learn about autism testing near Plymouth MI.
Positive Support through Every Step – Autism Testing near Plymouth MI
We don’t want you to leave your appointment thinking, “Well, what now?” Our specialists will help you long after the diagnosis to ensure you and your family get the help you need. From intervention planning to family counseling, we offer comprehensive mental health services at our office.
- Determine If Your Child Needs Autism Testing or Other Psychological/Neuropsychological Evaluation Services
- Enjoy a Judgment-Free and Confidential Process from Start to Finish
- Get Recommendations for Academic Support, Therapy, Treatment, and Other Applicable Services
- Receive an Official Diagnosis That You Can Use to Pursue Future Accommodations
- One Hour of Educational Advocacy Included with Autism Testing
- Learn about Your Child’s Strengths and Weaknesses to Better Prepare for the Road ahead
If you would like to pursue autism testing near Plymouth MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Educational Advocacy and Executive Functions Coaching for Children, Teens, and Adults
Did you know that only 35% of people with autism attempt to go to college within six years of high school graduation? Furthermore, the graduation success rate for people on the spectrum is 18% less than the general population.
Educational advocacy is designed to help students and their caretakers navigate various phases of their educational journey. Executive functions coaching can help students manage their autism symptoms at school, work, social events, and more. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers comprehensive solutions to support you and your loved one. These services include the following:
- Educational Advocacy
- Executive Functions Coaching
- Learning Disability Testing (Learning Disabilities Are Common among Individuals with Autism)
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Twice Exceptional and Giftedness Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Evaluation (NVLD)
- IQ Testing
- FAE/FAS Testing (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Autism Testing near Plymouth MI
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Depression Testing, Bipolar Disorder Testing, and Anxiety Evaluations
- Teletherapy and In-Person Therapy for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- Special Accommodations for College Entrance Exams
Contact Us at (734) 994-9466 to Schedule an Appointment for Autism Testing near Plymouth MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103