Anxiety Testing near Ypsilanti MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy is proud to offer confidential anxiety testing near Ypsilanti MI. We love working with this community and helping people on their mental health journey. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
For more information about our anxiety testing services, please contact (734) 994-9466.
How Does Anxiety Testing Work?
Anxiety testing varies slightly with each age group and each person’s unique needs. Here is a brief overview of what you may expect:
- The Anxiety Testing Process Varies Slightly by Age Group/Development Level
- A Licensed Neuropsychologist Will Evaluate Symptoms, Question Responses, Tasks, etc. to Determine What Type of Anxiety a Person Is Experiencing (If Any)
- The Evaluation Pinpoints the Underlying Issues, as Well as the Person’s Strengths
- We’ll Develop an Intervention Plan That’s Tailored to Your Needs and Utilizes Your Strengths
- You Can Work with an Educational Advocate to Get Anxiety Support in School, If Needed
- The Compassionate Staff at CNLD Testing & Therapy Will Be Here for Support at Every Turn
If you’d like more information about getting anxiety testing near Ypsilanti MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
How Early Can You Diagnose Anxiety?
Children are just as prone to anxiety as adults. In fact, the CDC reports that over 10% of American teenagers are diagnosed with anxiety. This does not account for the thousands of children, teens and adults who do not get diagnosed and subsequently do not receive mental health care.
Signs of anxiety may start when a child reaches school age, but you may notice them in their early adolescence. The specialists at CNLD Testing & Therapy can help you determine when it’s the right time to pursue anxiety testing. Contact us at (734) 994-9466, and we’d be happy to answer your questions.
Anxiety Testing, Therapy and Educational Advocacy All under One Roof
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers a wide spectrum of mental health services, including:
- Anxiety Testing and Depression Testing
- Diagnosis for Complex Cases (Multiple Overlapping Conditions)
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- ADHD and ADD Testing
- Learning Disability Testing and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Evaluations
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Confidential In-Person Counseling and Teletherapy
- Development Exams, School Readiness Testing, and Giftedness Assessments
- FAE/FAS Testing and Infant Mental Health Evaluations
- Special Accommodations for College Entrance Exams
- Educational Advocacy and Intervention Planning Following Psychological Evaluations
- And Other Mental Health Solutions from CNLD Testing & Therapy