Anxiety Testing near Canton MI
Anxiety comes in many forms, and it’s now always easy to pinpoint on your own. Are you struggling at work because of anxiety, or do you have an undiagnosed learning disability? Is your fear of driving the result of anxiety or from a past trauma you haven’t fully processed. With the help of a professional evaluation, you can get to the root of your struggles and seek out effective solutions for them.
What Are the Signs of Anxiety?
Anxiety looks and feels different for every person. This is why we recommend personalized anxiety treatment that is tailored to your needs. Common signs of anxiety include:
- Persistent Feelings of Worry
- Panic Attacks and Rapid Heartbeat
- Muscle Tension and Restlessness
- Fatigue, Often from Difficulty Falling Asleep or Staying Asleep
- Trouble Concentrating
- Feeling On-Edge
- Feeling Overwhelmed by Seemingly Simple Tasks
- Increase in Symptoms during Certain Times, Events or Situations (School, Work, Driving, etc.)
These signs aren’t always indicators of anxiety though. They could stem from other mental health conditions, which is why testing is so important. If you’d like an appointment for anxiety testing near Canton MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
What If It Isn’t Anxiety at All?
What feels like anxiety may be another experience entirely. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers psychological testing and neuropsychological evaluations to get to the root of the matter. Our services include:
- ADD and ADHD Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, and Other Conditions
- Depression Testing and Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing for All Levels of ASD
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- School Readiness Assessments
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Evaluations
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorder Testing
After your diagnosis, we’ll guide you through the next part of your journey. Our specialists offer therapy, intervention planning and educational advocacy to help you navigate life after testing. Give us a call at (734) 994-9466 to learn more about our services.
Anxiety Is a Battle, But You Can Beat It!
Anxiety affects approximately 1/3rd of Americans, but it doesn’t have to defeat you. There are plenty of treatment options out there, as well as educational support and professional guidance. The team at CNLD Testing & Therapy would love to give you the tools to conquer anxiety. Reach out to us to get the support you deserve.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103