Anxiety Testing in Michigan
Feelings of anxiety can happen at almost any age. They may start in early childhood, or they may be brought on by specific events. If you or your child has developed signs of anxiety, you may be interested in anxiety testing in Michigan. This pinpoints the type of anxiety you or your loved one is facing, which could be the first step toward effective treatment.
- Anxiety Testing for Children, Teens and Adults
- ADHD Testing, Autism Testing and Learning Disabilities Testing
- Depression Testing and Effective Depression Treatment
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Educational Advocacy and Intervention Planning
- Executive Function Testing and Coaching
- Positive Support for the Entire Family
For more information about anxiety testing and treatment, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Can You Measure Anxiety?
Anxiety isn’t measured on a scale or assigned a specific number. Different types of anxiety impact people in different ways. Through anxiety testing, we can pinpoint what type of anxiety a person is experiencing. This diagnosis can contribute to a personalized treatment plan moving forward.
- Anxiety Testing Distinguishes between Different Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Learn Your Unique Strengths and How to Use Them to Combat Anxiety
- Discover the Root Cause of Your Anxiety through Proven Therapy Techniques
- Uncover Other Obstacles You May Be Facing, Such as Learning Disorders, ADHD or PTSD
- Get a Personalized Intervention Plan Following the Diagnosis – Steps to Take after Anxiety Testing
- Work with Anxiety Specialists Who Truly Care about Your Quality of Life
If you’re interested in anxiety testing in Michigan, CNLD Testing & Therapy has several specialists on hand to assist you. We offer a wide range of psychological and neuropsychological testing services. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule a consultation.
Anxiety Testing, Anxiety Therapy and Personalized Intervention Planning
Anxiety testing isn’t the end of the journey. It provides a starting point on the map to a better quality of life. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers intervention planning and tailored treatment programs to help people across the anxiety spectrum.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103