Anxiety Testing near Novi MI
If you’re looking for a trusted provider for anxiety testing near Novi MI, come see us at CNLD Testing & Therapy. We have doctorate-level specialists on staff with years of experience in psychological testing and neuropsychological evaluations. We work with adults, teens and children, and we offer anxiety therapy under the same roof. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment.
What to Expect during an Anxiety Evaluation
Every anxiety assessment is slightly different, but the goal is always the same. A neuropsychologist will work with you to determine what type of anxiety is present, if any.
- Work with a Licensed Neuropsychologist Who Specializes in Anxiety Testing
- Find out If You or Your Child Has Anxiety
- Determine What Type of Anxiety You’re Dealing with
- Learn What to Do after a Diagnosis – Treatment, Support and Solutions
- If Anxiety Is Not the Root Cause, Find out What Is
- Get Answers to All Your Questions from Our Compassionate and Knowledgeable Staff
To learn more about anxiety testing near Novi MI, feel free to contact our office: (734) 994-9466.
Should I Get My Child Tested for Anxiety
According to the CDC, over 6% of children between the ages of 6 and 11 are diagnosed with anxiety. That number increases to nearly 11% for preteens and teenagers. These anxiety statistics do not account for the vast number of children who go undiagnosed and live with untreated anxiety. If you think your child has anxiety or you’re worried about academic/behavioral issues, anxiety testing could be a good fit for you.
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers affordable anxiety testing near Novi MI. We work with children, teens and adults, and we provide personalized intervention plans after a diagnosis. To learn more or to schedule an appointment for your child, contact us at (734) 994-9466.
Anxiety Symptoms Overlap Other Mental Health Conditions – Diagnosis & Treatment
What appears to be anxiety might be another condition entirely. CNLD Testing & Therapy specializes in diagnosing complex cases. Our services include:
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Evaluations for Complex Cases
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Such as Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Professional IQ Exams and High Stakes Exam Accommodations
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Confidential Therapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Teletherapy Sessions Available
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Diagnosis
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAE/FAS/FASD)
- Mental Health Testing for Infants
- Support and Testing for Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorders
- Educational Advocacy
- Custom Intervention Plan and Other Mental Health Services