Anxiety Testing in Metro Detroit
When you need reliable and accurate anxiety testing in Metro Detroit, you can count on CNLD Testing & Therapy. Many physicians, schools and therapists in the area refer clients to our office. We have a high accuracy rate and years of experience in neuropsychological testing.
- Anxiety Testing That Highlights Both Your Strengths and Your Struggles
- Personalized Intervention Planning for Navigating Life with Anxiety
- High Stakes Exam Accommodations for Students with Anxiety, ADHD, Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Insurance Accepted – We’ll Gladly Review Your Coverage Options
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing for All Age Groups
The process starts with a quick, no obligation phone call to (734) 994-9466. We can go over everything with you so you know what to expect from anxiety testing.
A Comfortable Office with Judgement-Free Anxiety Testing and Therapy
Anxiety testing shouldn’t be a stressful experience. This is your first step toward answers, and answers lead you to relief! Enjoy a comfortable and compassionate environment here at CNLD Testing & Therapy.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Contact (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment for anxiety testing in Metro Detroit.
How Many People Have Anxiety in America?
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, 31.1% of U.S. adults experience anxiety at some point in their lives. That’s nearly one in three! If you’re battling anxiety, depression, or other mental health struggles, know that you’re not alone. A psychological evaluation could be your first step toward a better quality of life.
If you’d like an appointment for anxiety testing in Metro Detroit, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Mental Health Support through Every Stage of Your Journey
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers a full spectrum of psychological testing and therapy services. These include:
- Anxiety Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Depression Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Including Assessments for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Dyscalculia, and Nonverbal Learning Disorders
- Asperger’s and Autism Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- ADHD and ADD Testing
- Confidential Counseling Services for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Teletherapy Appointments
- Development Evaluations, School Readiness Testing, and Gifted/Twice Exceptional Assessments
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAE, FAS and FASD)
- College Entrance Exams for Students with Diagnosed with Select Conditions
- IQ Testing
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Testing and Support for Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorders
- Educational Advocacy, Intervention Planning and Other Mental Health Solutions