ADHD Testing near Ypsilanti MI
Do you think your child may have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)? If you’ve noticed the following symptoms, you may want to pursue ADHD testing near you:
- Problems Multitasking
- Disorganized Behavior and Thought Patterns
- Trouble with Time Management and Planning
- Restless Movements and Fidgeting
- Trouble Focusing on Specific Tasks or Finishing a Task from Start to Finish
- Impulsive Actions
- Easily Frustrated or Stressed
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers confidential and highly accurate ADHD testing near Ypsilanti MI. We’ve proudly served this community for over 30 years, and we have a team of neuropsychologists who are here to help. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to get started.
Psychological Testing That Provides Answers to Your Questions
There are many psychological and neuropsychological services available to you. The goal with any of these services is to identify strengths, potential weaknesses, and effective solutions that make the most of both. Types of evaluations include:
- ADD/ADHD Testing near Ypsilanti MI
- Depression and Anxiety Evaluations
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Learning Disability Assessments for Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Dyscalculia and More
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing
- Neurological Disorder Testing and Infant Mental Health Exams
- Confidential Therapy Appointments, Including the Option of Teletherapy
- Development and School Readiness Testing
- IQ Testing and Giftedness Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Effects Testing
- Special Accommodations for SAT, ACT, LSAT, MCAT and Other College Entrance Exams
- Educational Advocacy and Personalized Intervention Planning
Whether you’re looking for a new therapist or you need a place that offers ADHD testing near Ypsilanti MI, CNLD Testing & Therapy is here for you. Reach out to (734) 994-9466 to schedule a consultation or testing appointment.
What to Do after an ADHD Diagnosis
Approximately 4% of adults and 11% of children have been diagnosed with ADHD. That number is steadily growing thanks to advancements in ADHD testing. Providers are able to better diagnosis individuals with ADHD, and patients are becoming more aware of ADHD testing near them.
If you’ve received an ADHD diagnosis, there is plenty of support available to you. CNLD Testing & Therapy will create a personalized intervention plan with treatment recommendations, educational advocacy, and other solutions for you to explore. We offer positive support at every stage to help you or your child navigate life with ADHD.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103