ADHD Testing in Metro Detroit
Since 1992, CNLD Testing & Therapy has helped families in the Detroit metro get answers to their mental health questions. Our psychological testing and confidential therapy services can help you achieve a better quality of life. We provide ADHD treatment, educational advocacy, and ADHD testing in Metro Detroit. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Call (734) 994-9466 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services.
ADHD Testing for All Age Groups – High Diagnostic Accuracy Rates
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is most often diagnosed in the preschool and early grade school years, but that isn’t always the case. Symptoms may go unnoticed or untreated well into teen and adult years. It’s never too late to pursue support for your personal struggles. That’s why we provide all-inclusive ADHD testing in Metro Detroit.
- Accurate ADHD Testing for Children, Teens and Adults
- We Accept Many Insurance Plans as Well as Self Pay Options
- Get an Intervention Plan and Learn What to Do with Your Diagnosis
- Work with an Educational Advocate for Guidance with School Assistance
- Counseling and Teletherapy Available for Individuals, Couples and Families
For more information about ADHD testing, ADHD therapy or educational advocacy, please call (734) 994-9466.
Does ADHD Go away with Age?
Some research suggests that ADHD goes away with age because 20% fewer adults have ADHD than children. However, this is mostly the result of adults finding coping strategies for their ADHD symptoms. ADHD is entirely manageable with the right tools and support. Adults who have found these tools, either by accident or through therapy, may not have a current diagnosis.
So no, ADHD does not go away on its own, but the symptoms can be minimized with the right resources.
Mental Health Testing and Therapy, Including Teletherapy Appointments
Testing is just the start of your journey. You or your child could pursue counseling, educational support, specialized classes, or additional testing that’s targeted to your unique needs. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers:
- Anxiety Testing
- Learning Disability Testing (Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, and More)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Evaluations
- Depression Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Assessments
- ADD and ADHD Testing in Metro Detroit
- Confidential Counseling and Teletherapy Appointments
- School Readiness Testing, Development Assessments, IQ Testing and Gifted/Twice Exceptional Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing for FAE, FASD and FAS
- Accommodations for College Entrance Exams
- Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorder Testing
- Infant Mental Health Assessments
- Educational Advocacy, Treatment Plans and Other Mental Health Support from CNLD Testing & Therapy