ADHD Testing in Michigan
Does your child struggle to pay attention in school? Have you dealt with focus issues most of your life? Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder impacts people from all age groups, and it doesn’t always fade with age. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers ADHD testing in Michigan for children, teens, and adults. Our services include:
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing Services
- Autism Testing, Executive Functions Testing and Neurological Disorders Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Anxiety and Depression Testing
- Educational Advocacy
- Individual and Family Therapy, Including Counseling for Children and Teens
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- And Other Psychological and Neuropsychological Evaluations
Identify the true cause of attention difficulties and find personalize solutions to overcome them. Call (734) 994-9466 to schedule a consultation for ADHD testing.
How Does ADHD Testing Work?
The ADHD testing process varies slightly based on a person’s age and development. Some evaluations are question based, while others focus on activities and behaviors. Here is a basic overview of how it works:
- Get a Screening Evaluation to Determine If ADHD Is an Accurate Diagnosis
- Receive a Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation to Determine the Root Cause of Social or Academic Struggles
- Pinpoint Strengths and Areas for Improvement to Use in Future Treatment Plans
- Develop a Comprehensive Intervention Plan That Includes Educational Accommodations and Mental Health Support
- Find Answers to All Your “Why?” Questions and Get Long-Lasting Support after the Diagnosis
Once the testing is complete, the neuropsychologist will create a definitive diagnosis that you can use to pursue treatment and accommodations. Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 to schedule your appointment for ADHD testing in Michigan.
What to Do after ADHD Testing – Treatment, Intervention Planning and Educational Advocacy
ADHD testing is the starting point in the map of improvement. The next steps may involve intervention planning, therapy, educational advocacy, special education accommodations, and more. Our team will guide you through the process. You’ll receive positive support and tailored solutions for yourself or your child.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103