ADHD Testing near Detroit MI
If you’ve noticed a lack of focus or your child struggling to complete task, it may be time to pursue ADHD testing. This process identifies the underlying factors that’s causing your child’s symptoms. Whether it’s ADD, ADHD, or another condition entirely, we can help you find answers to your biggest questions.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
To schedule your appointment for ADHD testing near Detroit MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Signs of ADHD & Reasons to Get Tested
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is most often associated with fidgeting behavior and distracted thinking. However, there are a number of other ADHD symptoms, including:
- Disorganized Thoughts and Behavior
- Poor Planning and Time Management
- Difficulty Focusing on a Specific Task
- Impulsive Actions and Mood Swings
- Low Tolerance for Stress and Frustration
- Difficulty Completing Something from Start to Finish
- Restlessness and Fidgeting Moves
- Problems Multitasking
These symptoms overlap other conditions, including learning disabilities and anxiety. ADHD testing evaluates the true source of the struggles so you can seek effective solutions. If you’d like more information about ADHD testing near Detroit MI, please call (734) 994-9466.
When Do ADHD Symptoms Start?
ADHD symptom typically appear between 3 and 6 years old. This is when children are starting to communicate more, and struggles with focus become more apparent. The average age for an ADHD diagnosis is 7, but children are diagnosed well past that age as well. Even adults can receive a diagnosis through ADHD testing.
The goal is to get a diagnosis as early as possible in order to provide support for a child’s needs. However, do not think it’s too late to get ADHD testing near Detroit MI. You can still get answers and ADHD support, no matter the age.
Therapy, Teletherapy and Psychological Testing in One Convenient Location
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers therapy, intervention planning and psychological testing. Our office provides:
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Such as Dyslexia Testing and Dyscalculia Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Autism Testing
- ADHD and ADD Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Depression Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Counseling and Teletherapy
- School Readiness and Development Testing
- IQ Tests
- Gifted/Twice Exceptional Assessments
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- High Stakes Exams (SAT, ACT, GMAT, etc.)
- Educational Advocacy Following Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessments
- Personalized Intervention Planning and Positive Support