ADHD Testing near Novi MI
Looking for a licensed neuropsychologist who offers ADHD testing near Novi MI? How about an all-inclusive mental health center that provides testing, treatment and referrals all under the same roof? That’s what you can expect here at CNLD Testing & Therapy – proudly serving Novi for 30 years.
- Our ADHD Testing Process Is Designed to Identify Each Person’s Strengths
- An Official Diagnosis Is the First Step toward Effective Treatment
- CNLD Testing & Therapy Provides ADHD Treatment and Educational Advocacy after Testing
- Enjoy Positive Support from a Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- If ADHD Isn’t the Culprit, We’ll Find out What Is
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff would be happy to answer your questions. Call (734) 994-9466 to learn about ADHD testing near Novi MI.
Where Does ADHD Come from?
At this time, researchers still aren’t entirely certain where ADHD comes from. The risk factors and causes remain unknown, but some studies show that genetics may play a part in ADHD prevalence. In other words, a child in a family with a history of ADHD may be more likely to have it than a child without that family background.
No matter what the root cause may be, ADHD testing can pinpoint your child’s struggles so you can find effective solutions. Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466 to schedule ADHD testing near Novi MI.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Highly-Accurate Testing and Confidential Therapy for Your Whole Family
ADHD is incredibly common, but it may not be the root cause of the symptoms. In fact, many other conditions can look like ADHD. A student with a learning disability may appear to be inattentive, when in reality, they’re avoiding school work they don’t understand. These are the factors we explore closely to ensure you get an accurate assessment and diagnosis.
- ADD and ADHD Screening near Novi MI
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- Learning Disability Testing, Including Dyslexia Testing
- Infant Mental Health Assessments
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder Assessments
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Depression and Anxiety Evaluations
- Confidential Therapy and Teletherapy Appointments
- Pre/Post-Pregnancy Mental Health Exams
- Autism Evaluations
- Neurological Disorder Testing
- Educational Advocacy Services (One Complimentary Hour Included with Psychological Testing)
- Learning Disability Accommodations for SAT, ACT, and Other College Entrance Exams
- Professional IQ Testing
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing