Psychological Testing near Plymouth MI
Feel like you just can’t focus the way you need to? Worried about your child’s performance or behavior in school? The solutions to these issues may surprise you. A psychological evaluation can determine if there is any learning disability or mental health condition at play, which will put you on the path to treatment and improvement.
- Get Actionable Answers to Your Mental Health Struggles – What Is Causing These Issues, and What Are the Solutions?
- Educational Advocacy, Counseling, Therapy and Intervention Planning
- Highly Experienced Clinical Psychologists Who Specialize in Specific Focuses
- Compassionate Support Every Step of the Way
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluations for Children, Adolescents, Teens and Adults
- Judgment-Free Psychological Testing near Plymouth MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers accurate psychological testing near Plymouth MI. We specialize in tough-to-crack cases, so don’t worry if you feel ‘too broken to fix.’ We’ll do all we can to find answers so you can work toward a better quality of life. Call (734) 994-9466 to start your journey.
Personalized Psychological Testing Services in a Comfortable Environment
Comfort, confidentiality, and quality care – all under one roof! At CNLD Testing & Therapy, you’ll receive top-quality psychological testing near Plymouth MI. Our services include:
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing
- Depression Testing
- Executive Function Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Testing
- Bipolar Disorders Testing
- Autism Testing (Asperger’s Testing)
- Anxiety Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FASD Testing)
- Cognitive Impairment Testing
- IQ Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Dyscalculia Testing, Dysgraphia Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- Childhood Development Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- High Stakes Exams Testing
- And Other Psychological Evaluations near Plymouth MI
Contact (734) 994-9466 to schedule a consultation with a clinical psychologist near you.
Compassionate Guidance after Your Diagnosis – Learn the Next Steps to Take
What happens after the psychological exam? First, you’ll receive a definitive diagnosis that you can take action on. Then you’ll get a personalized intervention plan that breaks down your options step-by-step. This could include therapy, special accommodations at school, lifestyle changes, or any number of solutions. No matter what the steps may be, our professionals will be there to support you through your journey.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103