Psychological Testing near Canton MI
Are you in need of psychological testing near Canton MI? CNLD Testing & Therapy has proudly served this community since 1992. Our clinical psychologists have years of experience in psychological testing, and we have therapists and educational advocates on staff. You’ll find the root cause of your struggles and get a personalized plan for how to resolve them.
- Compassionate Counselors and Highly-Experienced Clinical Psychologists
- Personalized Psychological Testing Services Tailored to Your Unique Needs
- Follow-up Care That Includes Therapy, Educational Advocacy, IEPs, Intervention Planning, and Much More
- Nonjudgmental Care to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Conveniently Located Right off I-94 Expressway
To get started, simply contact our office at (734) 994-9466. We will gladly answer any questions you have and put you in touch with a psychological testing provider near Canton MI.
Personalized Psychological Testing, Educational Advocacy and Intervention Planning
After a psychological evaluation, most clients wonder, “What’s next?” Don’t worry. We’ll help you with that. Our psychological testing services include intervention planning, which could be anything from special accommodations at school to professional counseling. Most of these services are available through our office, so you can work with a team you already trust.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
If you’d like to learn more about psychological testing near Canton MI, give us a call at (734) 994-9466.
What Type of Psychological Testing Do I Need?
There are many types of psychological testing available. Which one is right for you? We will figure that out during your consultation. Your psychologist will assess your symptoms, experiences, changes and concerns to find the appropriate evaluation method for your needs. Some common forms of psychological testing include:
- Anxiety Testing
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- IQ Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Testing (ADHD Testing)
- Cognitive Impairment Testing
- School Readiness Testing
- Autism Testing, Sometimes Referred to as Asperger’s Testing
- Bipolar Disorders Testing
- Depression Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Dyslexia Testing, Dyscalculia Testing, and Dysgraphia Testing
- Executive Function Testing
- High Stakes Exam Accommodations
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing