Psychological Testing in Michigan
“We specialize in difficult-to-diagnose cases.”
CNLD Testing & Therapy is a trusted provider of psychological testing in Michigan. Whether you’re facing a personal struggle or you’re worried about your child’s academic performance, we can help you pinpoint the root cause of the issues. Furthermore, we provide therapy, educational advocacy, and custom treatment plans to guide you after the testing is complete. Find the answers you need and the solutions to address them.
- Discover the Root Cause of Behavioral Issues, Educational Struggles, and Personality Changes
- Get Professional Guidance on How to Navigate Life after Psychological Testing
- Work with Highly Experienced Specialists – Several with over 20 Years of Experience!
- Take Advantage of Our Educational Advocacy Program for Assistance with IEPs, 504 Plans, and Student Study Teams
- Improve the Quality of Life for Yourself or Your Child – Evidence-Informed Therapy and Executive Functions Coaching Available
If you’d like a consultation with one of our licensed clinical psychologists, please call CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Referral, Testing and Therapy under One Roof
Positive change doesn’t stop at the diagnostic stage. In fact, most of the work happens after the psychological testing is complete. We won’t leave you without answers. We provide a detailed intervention plan, treatment path, and/or education plan to help you through the next step in your journey. At CNLD Testing & Therapy, you’ll receive positive support at every turn. Our office is located at:
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Give us a call at (734) 994-9466 to learn more about psychological testing or to schedule a consultation with one of our testing specialists.
Comprehensive Psychological Testing with Detailed Intervention Planning
The psychological testing process is tailored for each person’s age, development, and overall needs. Some tests involve math or writing problems, while others include puzzles and memory games. The clinical psychologist uses data from the tests to identify patterns in thoughts or behavior. This is what ultimately leads to a diagnosis.
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers many forms of psychological testing in Michigan, including:
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing
- Anxiety Testing
- Autism Testing, Including Asperger’s Testing
- Bipolar Disorders Testing
- Cognitive Impairment Testing
- Depression Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing
- Dyscalculia Testing, Dysgraphia Testing and Dyslexia Testing
- Executive Function Testing
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAS Testing, FAE Testing and FASD Testing)
- Childhood Development and School Readiness Testing
- High Stakes Exams Testing with Special Accommodations Available
- IQ Testing
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders Testing
- Twice Exceptional Testing and Giftedness Testing