Educational Advocacy in Ann Arbor MI
Is your child in need of special education resources? Are you struggling with what to do after your child’s diagnosis? This is where an educational advocate can assist you. These professionals create custom intervention plans for each child and family’s unique needs. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers educational advocacy in Ann Arbor MI, along with a variety of other resources.
- On-Staff Educational Advocates with Years of Experience Helping Families Just Like Yours
- Judgement-Free Support through All Transitions, Including Going to College, Starting High School, Changing School Districts, Living with a Learning Disability, and More
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluations with One Hour of Free Educational Advocacy Included
- ADHD Testing, Learning Disability Testing, Giftedness Testing, Neurological Disorder Testing, Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing, and Other Neuropsychological Testing Services
- A Comfortable Therapist Office and Psychological Testing Center in Ann Arbor MI
If you’re interested in educational advocacy services in coordination with psychological testing, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
How Could an Educational Advocate Help My Child?
Educational advocates have years of experience working with schools, educators, children and families. They know how to connect the dots to guide a child toward his or her best quality of life. We offer educational advocacy as part of our neuropsychological assessments. With an educational advocate, you can…
- Learn about the Extensive Educational Resources Available to You
- Find out What to Say, When to Say It, and What You Can Do with Your Child’s Diagnosis
- Don’t Want to Talk to the School Yourself? The Educational Advocate Can Do That for You
- Get a Detailed Intervention Plan That Coordinates with At-Home Adjustments
- Enjoy Reliable Support Long after a Diagnosis
- Fortify Your Voice So You Can Advocate for Your Child
For more information about educational advocacy in Ann Arbor MI, give us a call at (734) 994-9466.
Coordinated Psychological Testing, Mental Health Care and Educational Advocacy in Ann Arbor MI
CNLD Testing & Therapy offers comprehensive solutions for children, teens and adults. Whether you’re interested in psychological testing or you’d like family counseling, we’ve got a solution for you. Stop by our Ann Arbor office to learn how we can help.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
If You’re in Need of Educational Advocacy in Ann Arbor MI, Contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466