Educational Advocacy in Michigan
Educational advocates play an important role in helping children thrive academically. If your child has a learning disability, attention deficit disorder, autism, gifted behaviors, or other conditions that impact his or her school life, an educational advocate can guide you to personalized resources. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers educational advocacy in Michigan, along with intervention planning, family therapy, individual counseling, and much more.
- We Have an On-Staff Educational Advocate to Assist with Education Planning
- Get a Coordinated Intervention Plan That Includes Mental Healthcare, Treatment, Home Adjustments, School Accommodations, and Other Personalized Recommendations
- Explore Comprehensive Psychological Testing and Neuropsychological Testing Services, Including Learning Disabilities Testing, ADHD Testing, Giftedness Testing, Nonverbal Learning Disorders Testing, Anxiety Testing, and Much More
- Work with a Dedicated Staff of Specialists Who Want to Help You or Your Child Succeed
- Confidential, Judgement-Free Support from Highly Experienced Therapists, Clinical Psychologists and Educational Advocates in Michigan
To learn more about educational advocacy or the other services we provide, please call (734) 994-9466.
Step-by-Step Guidance toward Tailored Educational Resources
Sometimes the hardest question to answer is, “What’s next?” A diagnosis is just the first step in a much longer journey. The good news is, we have the answers. Our educational advocacy services ensure that you have proper guidance after psychological testing or a neurological evaluation.
- Support for IEPs, 504 Plans and Other Resources
- Personalized Solutions for School and Home Life
- Your Educational Advocate Can Assist with School Meetings or Speaking to School Officials
- One Hour of Educational Advocacy Is Provided with Psychological/Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Additional Advocacy Services Are Available as Needed
- Get Continuous Assistance through Educational Transitions – Learn What to Do after a Diagnosis
- Special Accommodations for High Stakes Exams, Such as the SAT, ACT, MCAT, LSAT and GMAT
If you’d like an appointment for psychological testing or you have questions about getting educational advocacy in Michigan, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
Psychological Testing for IEPs, 504 Plans and Other Special Education Accommodations
Schools have accommodations in place to help students with special strengths and behaviors. In order to access those accommodations, you need an IEP, 504 plan, or similar document. This outlines the resources the school will provide your child, such as extended test times, special education courses, etc. Your educational advocate can guide you through the process of accessing these resources.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103