With expertise and knowledge in various areas of neuropsychology, clinical psychology and social work, our staff is not only well-trained, but we are also experienced in sharing our knowledge with others. We make presentations and give workshops to parents, schools, agencies and organizations of many types throughout the year. Doing so has impact in several ways:
- it provides information about cutting-edge issues in our field (e.g., executive functions and autism)
- it broadens people’s understanding of their own or their child’s learning styles
- it enlightens the audience on how to work with or teach others who have learning or attentional struggles, or social/emotional issues
- it provides the audience with tools and ideas for how to address problems with efficiency and organizational skills, and
- it informs everyone on the latest information about mental health issues, including learning disabilities and attentional disorders.