IQ Testing near Plymouth MI
Are you interested in IQ testing for yourself or your child? Do you need an IQ test for private school entrance? If so, we have specialists who can assist you. Our mental health office provides comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological testing services, as well as IQ testing near Plymouth MI.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Contact us at (734) 994-9466 to schedule an IQ test.
Is IQ Testing an Accurate Measure of Intelligence?
IQ testing is designed to evaluate how well a person can spot patterns, make comparisons, solve problems and complete cognitive tasks. It compares each person’s results based on other people within his or her age group and level of development.
What IQ Testing Measures:
- Fine Motor Skills
- Memory Retention
- Fluid Reasoning
- Spatial Recognition
- Verbal Communication and Language Development
- Problem Solving Abilities
- And Other Cognitive Functions
What IQ Testing Does Not Measure:
- Musical Abilities
- Interpersonal and Social Skills
- Emotional Awareness
- Kinesthetic Learning
- And Other Non-Cognitive Abilities
An IQ test cannot provide a full picture, but it can help you quantify intelligence for yourself or your child. If you’re interested in IQ testing near Plymouth MI, contact CNLD Testing & Therapy at (734) 994-9466.
CNLD Testing & Therapy Offers Comprehensive Testing and Mental Healthcare Services
IQ testing is just one of the many services we offer at CNLD Testing & Therapy. Many families come to use for psychological testing and remain in our care for therapy, educational advocacy and other support through their journeys. Our services include:
- Neurological Disorders Testing
- ADHD and ADD Testing
- Learning Disability Testing and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Autism Testing and Asperger’s Syndrome Testing
- Anxiety Testing and Therapy
- Family Counseling, Couples Therapy and Individual Counseling
- Depression Testing and Depression Therapy
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAE/FAS Testing)
- School Readiness Testing and Development Assessments
- Giftedness and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- High Stakes Exams Accommodations
- Infant Mental Health Testing
- Pregnancy-Related Mood Disorders Treatment
- Educational Advocacy with Psychological/Neuropsychological Testing
- And Other Mental Health Services near Plymouth MI