IQ Testing in Ann Arbor MI
Looking for professional IQ testing in Ann Arbor MI? Are you interested to see where your child’s intellect and development rank compared to his peers? CNLD Testing & Therapy offers comprehensive developmental testing, including IQ tests, school readiness exams, gifted/twice exceptional testing, and much more.
- Our IQ Testing Services Are Highly Sought after by Local Private Schools in Ann Arbor MI and Surrounding Areas
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing Can Identify a Child’s Unique Strengths
- Comprehensive Evaluations, Including Learning Disability Testing, Executive Functions Assessments, Gifted/Twice Exceptional Testing, Autism Testing and More
- Educational Advocacy and Mental Health Services for Children
- School Readiness Testing
- High Stakes Exam Accommodations
- And Other Testing and Therapy Services
If you have questions about insurance coverage or how IQ testing works, our knowledgeable associates would be happy to assist you. Give us a call at (734) 994-9466 to learn more.
How Does IQ Testing Work?
IQ testing calculates a person’s cognitive abilities based on several key factors. The goal is to determine how quickly an accurately a person can problem solve, make predictions, and follow patterns of logic compared to other people within their age group/developmental level. IQ testing measures:
- Verbal Communication and Language Abilities
- Fine Motor Skills
- Memory and Fluid Reasoning
- Special Recognition
- Problem Solving Abilities
- And Other Developmental Markers
There are some limits to IQ testing, so this process may not answer all your questions. An IQ test cannot measure your child’s interpersonal skills, emotional awareness, kinesthetic learning or musical ability. CNLD Testing & Therapy offers additional assessments that may be better suited to your needs. Contact us at (734) 994-9466 for more information.
Professional IQ Testing and Assessments for Private Schools
One of the main reasons parents pursue IQ testing in Ann Arbor MI is because they’re admitting their child into private school. CNLD Testing & Therapy receives consistent referrals from local private schools because of our long track record for accurate testing results. Our office also provides educational advocacy, school readiness exams, learning disability testing, child counseling, and much more.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103