Neuropsychological Testing near Plymouth MI
Worried about your child’s academic performance or behavioral issues? Have you always struggled to pay attention but never knew the root cause? There are many reasons why you may be searching for neuropsychological testing near Plymouth MI. The good news is, CNLD Testing & Therapy is here to help you find the answers you’re looking for. We provide…
- Autism Testing, Asperger’s Testing and Neurological Disorders Testing
- ADHD Testing and ADD Testing
- Learning Disabilities Testing and Nonverbal Learning Disorder Testing
- Depression Testing, Anxiety Testing, Infant Mental Health Assessments and Other Mental Health Evaluations
- Bipolar Disorder Testing
- Development Evaluations and School Readiness Testing
- Educational Advocacy, Therapy and Intervention Planning
- Giftedness Testing and Twice Exceptional Testing
- Substance Exposure Testing and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Testing (FAS, FAE and FASD)
- High Stakes Exams Accommodations
- Professional IQ Testing
- And Other Psychological / Neuropsychological Assessments
Schedule your neuropsychological evaluation by calling (734) 994-9466.
What Is Neuropsychological Testing?
Neuropsychological testing is the most comprehensive type of evaluation available. It covers a wide range of factors, including:
- Executive Function, Motor Function and Social Skills
- Language Abilities, Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficits
- Sensory Perception (Sight, Hearing and Touch)
- Memory and Cognition
- Behavioral Concerns and Visual-Spatial Understanding
- Reasoning and Problem Solving
- Decision Making Skills
- Emotional Status and Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, etc.)
- And Other Factors Related Intellect/Cognitive Abilities
A doctorate-level clinical psychologist will assess these matters and determine what underlying conditions may be present, if any. The evaluation also pinpoints each client’s unique strengths, which can then be used for intervention planning/treatment. If you’d like to learn more about how neuropsychological assessments work, contact us at (734) 994-9466.
What Happens after the Diagnosis?
After a diagnosis, a client may seek educational advocacy, therapy, intervention planning or medical treatment. The specific solutions for your situation will be entirely unique. Thankfully, you won’t have to find them alone. Our amazing, knowledgeable staff members will be there to help you through the process.
CNLD Testing & Therapy
5864 Interface Dr., Ste. D
Ann Arbor, MI 48103